Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don’t want to do computer science anymore because there’s too many women in my computer science class

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
One of the reasons I started learning computer science in the first place was the absence of women. I don’t want to be around them as an ugly man. Seems like there’s more and more females getting into computer science every year . Should I just quit now?

One of the reasons I started learning computer science in the first place was the absence of women. I don’t want to be around them as an ugly man. Seems like there’s more and more females getting into computer science every year . Should I just quit now?
goER

Brutal IQpill, though; low intelligence subhumans are cursed to eternal mockery, the usual discriminatory treatment, and isolation, as well as the knowledge that genetically more intellectual normies, sub 5s, and literal Chads alike are easily accomplishing what they must work so hard to simply comprehend, never even being able to cope about a job at Google or some fantasy of being a programming genius earning $200K a year, especially with current competition and saturation of CS. :feelsclown:

Though that may not apply to you specifically, it shows the increasing exclusivity and competition within this field only further increasing and butting out even completely average purveyors of the science, standards and pay worsening everywhere with the economy; and this virtue signalling of the delusion that is feminism you talk about directly exacerbates that, allowing in even unqualified and unfit foids in for "diversity" even while they continue to whine relentlessly about some type of "oppression". :feelsUgh:

@Transcended Trucel

Though that may not apply to you specifically, it shows the increasing exclusivity and competition within this field only further increasing and butting out even completely average purveyors of the science, standards and pay worsening everywhere with the economy; and this virtue signalling of the delusion that is feminism you talk about directly exacerbates that, allowing in even unqualified and unfit foids in for "diversity" even while they continue to whine relentlessly about some type of "oppression". :feelsUgh:

@Transcended Trucel
Are you a NEET or wagie? Are you a STEMcel?

Just wait til senior year, they will be all gone. Women don't have the mental endurance to make it through a complex technical program

freshman year - classes full of normies and sluts
senior year - nothing but indian and chinese trucels left

I also hate CS, it's just normies getting carried by their high IQ friends who already know how to code, while I rot alone having to study everything on my own. If I could, you can bet I would just NEET but I need the money.

Don't quit. Most of them will likely not make it into graduation. Coding is extremely profitable as a job for NEETS and incels.

I also hate CS, it's just normies getting carried by their high IQ friends who already know how to code, while I rot alone having to study everything on my own. If I could, you can bet I would just NEET but I need the money.

My classes had a fair amount of foids but they kept to themselves, however some of them had beta orbiters.
Beta orbiters are the lowest of the low. They think women are actually turned on by being worshipped when it's the opposite. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I thought there were only trannies and other incel nerds in western CS classes? TF happened :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

If only they knew the blackpill :feelsjuice:
They're gonna. It goes from simp>blackpill>simp>blackpill>simp>blackpill. It's a never repeating cycle. Most incels here would simp in a second given the opportunity. I guarantee you.

Quit everything and get on neetbux

I never would simp even when I was younger but you're right. Indracel who left was basically a simp who turned his back on the forum as soon as he got some single attention from a foid, also made a brag thread about it
Lemme guess. The foid didn't have sex with him and he wanted to come back or came back?

That hasn't been confirmed yet, it hasn't been that long since he left. He just made a post saying that he thinks he isn't a trucel because he got some foid attention then dipped
Tbh she probably didn't have sex with him and now he's in the simping and coping stage.

The tech bubble just popped anyway, but that's a good reason to quit too.

Even if he gets past the dating stage and then the marriage stage there's a huge chance he'll get cucked eventually. Living in a liberal shithole means higher divorce rates and more rights given to the foid
He'll get divorce raped and then get depressed like most 40 year old men. You can't escape the blackpill.

I’m taking high school advanced placement computer science and I have the lowest grades in the entire class.
I should not have taken a AP and also join swim team FML

He
I’m taking high school advanced placement computer science and I have the lowest grades in the entire class.
I should not have taken a AP and also join swim team FML
at least ur doing shit in highschool and saving money by taking AP classes. I did the bare minimum and I never joined any clubs

He

at least ur doing shit in highschool and saving money by taking AP classes. I did the bare minimum and I never joined any clubs
I’m only doing shit as a senior. Also idk the AP classes were always easier than regular classes like chemistry & precalculus which were 5x as harder as the APs I took junior year

If only they knew the blackpill :feelsjuice:
Ef1d927d 548f 4e24 8ab1 a8b8e5cb2079

Maybe cause I'm in a later year but the women in my CS classes are smart, they all seem generally interested in CS. The men and women who were only in it for the money or cause it was a trend dropped out. I don't really talk to anyone in my classes though so this based on me just eavesdropping.

Maybe cause I'm in a later year but the women in my CS classes are smart, they all seem generally interested in CS. The men and women who were only in it for the money or cause it was a trend dropped out. I don't really talk to anyone in my classes though so this based on me just eavesdropping.
please never call women smart again.

Ignore them. Coder is the best plan a incel can take.

I feel ya. The foids in my engineering courses were some of the most annoying idiots on the planet. Thought they all did gender studies, art, and all that other garbage. They made it their goal to let everyone know they were women in STEM and that was something amazing.

Computer science is becoming the new business degree. It’s not as hard as other STEM degrees and people are lured in by salaries, work from home, and those cringe day in the life videos. Also foids are joining because it’s way easier for them to get jobs especially in cs. There was thread that showed a female got something like 4 times the amount of responses with the same resume as a male.
Entry level positions are saturated as fuck too

Last edited:
Just wait til senior year, they will be all gone. Women don't have the mental endurance to make it through a complex technical program

freshman year - classes full of normies and sluts
senior year - nothing but indian and chinese trucels left
This is cope.

Yeah, sure, women leave, but mostly because they can make money in easier fields or marry a man in a high paying field.

However, white Chads/white normies still dominate all the way to graduation. Unironically, the ethniccels struggle because they don’t have the social support group to keep them ahead.

>3hr homework on nothing relevant
>text the groupchat and get the answers
>back to real studying

>exam coming up on material you can’t understand
>meet up with your friends from the class and learn it together

Also, one of the smartest people I knew in uni was a white sorority girl who was there on a full ride because she won a math competition in middle school.

The real blackpill is some people have it all and are better than you at everything, even your supposed strengths.

Mark-Zuckerberg-Duke-UNC-2.jpg

Reminder that the guy in this picture was valedictorian in highschool and is a doctor now. His brother is also in the Air Force.

Gordon Hayward, an NBA player, is a computer science grad and a sponsored pro-gamer.

Dr. Disrespect is a 6’10” former college athlete and, of course, millionaire pro-gamer.

Also, computer science isn’t hard.

Computer science is becoming the new business degree. It’s not as hard as other STEM degrees and people are lured in by salaries, work from home, and those cringe day in the life videos. Also foids are joining because it’s way easier for them to get jobs especially in cs. There was thread that showed a female got something like 4 times the amount of responses with the same resume as a male.
My friend has a co-worker at Lockheed Martin. She does the same job as him, but she’s also a representative of LM’s “women in STEM” program. It just means she gets to get out of work and go on business trips to fancy hotels for “conferences.”

That extra position also means she makes $30k a year more than him.

graduate out of spite and make bank remember ANY COMFORTABLE MALE SPACE IS ALWAYS INVADED!! Understand and live with this truth. if you ever make it big fire whores like elon did fuck them but graduate out of spite

My friend has a co-worker at Lockheed Martin. She does the same job as him, but she’s also a representative of LM’s “women in STEM” program. It just means she gets to get out of work and go on business trips to fancy hotels for “conferences.”

That extra position also means she makes $30k a year more than him.
Yeah that’s why women are now out earning men. They get to feel all important and making good money for bullshit jobs gifted to them for no other reason than the fact that they are young and female

graduate out of spite and make bank remember ANY COMFORTABLE MALE SPACE IS ALWAYS INVADED!! Understand and live with this truth. if you ever make it big fire whores like elon did fuck them but graduate out of spite
He should still graduate, but the computer science field is constricting rn.

Boomers are catching on that you don’t a dozen programmers making $130k for every job.

Yeah that’s why women are now out earning men. They get to feel all important and making good money for bullshit jobs gifted to them for no other reason than the fact that they are young and female
At least this woman in particular is also an engineer, and can do her job. But the woman in STEM bullshit is a kick in the teeth to her male co-workers that do the same work.

You wanna talk about workplace sexism/toxic work environments. Start paying some of your employees a 1/3 more than everyone else for having a vagina and see how well the team gets along.

Still a step above the Woke HR bitches that literally work for fucking Lockheed Martin/Raytheon/Boeing. Literally the globohomo military meme IRL.

Em6BrzEVkAATmuq.jpg

At least this woman in particular is also an engineer, and can do her job. But the woman in STEM bullshit is a kick in the teeth to her male co-workers that do the same work.

You wanna talk about workplace sexism/toxic work environments. Start paying some of your employees a 1/3 more than everyone else for having a vagina and see how well the team gets along.

Still a step above the Woke HR bitches that literally work for fucking Lockheed Martin/Raytheon/Boeing. Literally the globohomo military meme IRL.

Em6BrzEVkAATmuq.jpg
Fuck hr. I have a foid cousin that took some bullshit hr training course jfl and got hired by Amazon to send emails

it's just normies getting carried by their high IQ friends who already know how to code, while I rot alone having to study everything on my own.
I wish I could kill high IQ moggers in VR.

The tech bubble just popped anyway, but that's a good reason to quit too.
Programming is good, but only as a hobby. Like Roblox, gaming platforms where you can be creative, etc.

Fuck hr. I have a foid cousin that took some bullshit hr training course jfl and got hired by Amazon to send emails
My cousin is a biomedical engineer who wanted to make the world a better place. She immediately threw all her ideals in the trash once she got an internship with a big pharmaceutical company.

>Yeah, I don’t really like them from a moral standpoint, but a job’s a job. I can make it better from the inside out.

Fuck this world. There’s no money to be made doing the right thing.

That's why I'm getting my Disabilitybux inshaallah. Nowadays you need a much higher IQ than the average just to get a career in today's globalized STEM market.

Do you think the average inkler or the below average IQ curry can even compete against his (way) intelligent peers? NO.

So that means everybody has 120+ IQ? The fuck? This is madness. I'm fucking roping or performing a huge rampage attack with suicide bombing in GTA 4.

My cousin is a biomedical engineer who wanted to make the world a better place. She immediately threw all her ideals in the trash once she got an internship with a big pharmaceutical company.

>Yeah, I don’t really like them from a moral standpoint, but a job’s a job. I can make it better from the inside out.

Fuck this world. There’s no money to be made doing the right thing.
She’s not going to make shit better as some random intern lmao

Programming is good, but only as a hobby. Like Roblox, gaming platforms where you can be creative, etc.
This tbh. I’ve made money off of programming and I started doing it when I was a kid for fun, but idk if I’d enjoy it when doing it for other people. I may just get neetbux, ldar, and watch anime all day.

That's why I'm getting my Disabilitybux inshaallah. Nowadays you need a much higher IQ than the average just to get a career in today's globalized STEM market.

Do you think the average inkler or the below average IQ curry can even compete against his (way) intelligent peers? NO.
People all around the world come to America to get a job as a SE so they can make $100k+. I am competing with thousands of high IQ people. It’s really discouraging for me since my IQ is around 90. (Tested irl)

So that means everybody has 120+ IQ? The fuck? This is madness. I'm fucking roping or performing a huge rampage attack with suicide bombing in GTA 4.
You don’t need 120 iq for cs. Only cooder geeks with an ego think you do

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back