Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't want to date ugly foids.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
Deleted member 42074

Deleted member 42074

level 99 whore hater
-
I really don't see the point in dating ugly foids when the whole point of dating is being physically attracted to your partner, I would be fine with dating my looksmatch but nowadays the dating scene is completely fucked, if you're a 5/10 guy your only options are 2/10 foids and if you're very lucky you might get a 3/10 foid. I'm so fucking sick of this, when are normies going to wake up and realize how badly women fucked up the dating market?

im fine with the foid being ugly but obese if where i draw the line
I'm only attracted to rail thin foids, the average foid is overweight and that is simply unacceptable, I can't believe men fell for the "thicc" meme in the 2010s and let women become fat pigs, it keeps getting worse because nowadays most men are virtue signalers and they support HAES and other braindead ideologies that only exist to allow women to become fat, I can only imagine how fat and disgusting women are going to be in 2030.

Don't like fat women either. Just not too thin - not feeling attracted to sticks whose arms/legs look like I could easily break them with hands