Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i dont want to be blackpilled anymore

I

Incel801

Banned
-
one you swallow the pill is there anyway to throw it back up? i cant leave the house anymore and have been taking xanax to sleep constantly the last few days. i'm not even sure what day is or how long ive been sleeping. I cant handle reality anymore

cant look at women in public without wanting to cry, i finally know where i stand in life and  just want to go back to when i was ignorant of how really bad my place in life is.  im going to try and not look at this site for at least a week, but the damage(truth) has been done.

i try and remind myself that i'm lucky in ALL other aspects of life. I can do whatever i want and be whatever i choose to be. I live on an island that most poeple would dream of. i have great hobbies, scuba surfing, make tons of cash doing what i want to do.

All that is true but theres one thing that I am hopless at becasue of my terrible face and genetics. I can set my mind to do anything, be a millionaire if i wanted t chase money. I CAN DO ANYTHING...

anything but have a woman love and cherish my presence, women avoid me like i'm a diseased freak.  only way i can have their attention is to pay for it by the hour. that was enough cope for me for many years and i actually started to believe in the fantasy that these paid females enjoyed my presence, but that was one big COPE and now i dont even get enjoyment from that..i can see the disgust in their eyes for me as they count the money i gave them to hang out..

I just want to push this blackpill genie back in the bottle but im afraid thats never going to happen.

anyway im signing off and going to surf for the next week, i genuinely hope a 15 ft tiger shark eats me for dinner..please please god make this happen

Once you are blackpilled you can never go back
And plus why do you want to leave it?
Knowing being blue pilled is a comforting lie.

catfishman23 said:
Once you are blackpilled you can never go back
And plus why do you want to leave it?
Knowing being blue pilled is a comforting lie.

ignorance was so comforting to think that i was just a little below average, i had goals and hopes.  i thought i just needed t work harder to be normal

what good is life with no hope?

The pain is just the beginning.
In time you'll learn to accept it one way or the other.
These are the times where we live in, where you're fucked royaly if youÖre a sub8 since no woman will ever feel genuine affection towards you.
How long it'll take until you accepot it and are able to live with it?
That depends on your age when you took the black pill.
The longer you live in blue pilled fairy land, the harder it gets to accept the new and honest reality.

I wish there was a way of throwing the pill up, but once you know you cannot unknow.
All there is left to do is..... I don't even know anymore.

Incel801 said:
ignorance was so comforting to think that i was just a little below average, i had goals and hopes.  i thought i just needed t work harder to be normal

Well 1st understanding how society is shit is the 1st step 2nd accepting it. Then you are better off. That way you have no ill will toward anyone.
Last but not least get plastic surgery is your last resort.

You can only accept the truth now and live on. I feel like a cuck for accepting that I'LL NEVER going to have a relationship but it's better to be real than dreaming imo.

Part of being blackpilled is recognizing there are only two options suicide or ER, it is obvious which one is the best. Once you accept this truth as an incel you will never again be afraid of the norman and femoid scum, but they will be very afraid of you.

No point in turning back bro. You would never be happy black pilled or not.

sad truth is sad

I feel the pain of op

no answer

ive already(almost) died once od'ing off heroin, woke up 2 days later... i have no idea why im still here. I can tell you one min you are falling and the next min you wake up 2 days later.. no pain no discomfort.

i def know how to do it again, but my parents and family have always been good to me and dont to dishonor them in that way. I recently had melanoma and was ECSTATIC until i learned that it wasnt spreading and they just cut it out..

please plase tiger shark, i know you are out there, i am a tasty tasty treat that wants to be shark food. i i think i might chum the water before surfing next time to see if can get any interest. I know it will have to be a male shark because of how disgusting i am to all females.

lol at being rejected by a female shark

I would go back to being blue pilled within a few days, a week tops if I got some legit friends, got laid, and a schedule where I was guaranteed to leave my house every day to something tolerable.

I'd leave this ideology behind quickly and most of you would too. Not to say I wouldn't hold most of my red pilled beliefs still, but I wouldn't care or agonize over them much. I was born an enlightened person who always looks at the dark side of everything.

the blackpill does not go away if you choose to forget about it. the negatives of the black pill do go away in if you become attractive. 

raise your SMV and you can forget about the blackpill

weservenomsg said:
the blackpill does not go away if you choose to forget about it. the negatives of the black pill do go away in if you become attractive. 

raise your SMV and you can forget about the blackpill

nah

it is permanent

I do too. I sometimes go into a full-blown panic looking at myself in the mirror. I wanna go back to the bluepilled days when I thought I was decent looking.

Oodar said:
I would go back to being blue pilled within a few days, a week tops if I got some legit friends, got laid, and a schedule where I was guaranteed to leave my house every day to something tolerable.

I'd leave this ideology behind quickly and most of you would too. Not to say I wouldn't hold most of my red pilled beliefs still, but I wouldn't care or agonize over them much. I was born an enlightened person who always looks at the dark side of everything.

Exactly bro.  having at least one friend would make inceldom more bearable and would probably cure at least a bit of my ultra-pessimistic outlook.

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back"

-Morpheus

No way to take it back now.

subhumane said:
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back"

-Morpheus

No way to take it back now.

and no reason too tbh

look at the bright side: you will never be manipulated again by females

if you make so much money, why don't you pay yourself surgeries ?

Incel801 said:

you would've realised one day or another.

The blackpill is unavoidable for trucels

That's like asking to unknow something. You can only unknow it when it no longer proves itself to be true to you, when it no longer reminds you daily of its veracity and applicability to your situation. It is better to have a name for the beast than to be ignorant of it.

Learn to cope, I guess.

Oodar said:
I would go back to being blue pilled within a few days, a week tops if I got some legit friends, got laid, and a schedule where I was guaranteed to leave my house every day to something tolerable. I'd leave this ideology behind quickly and most of you would too.

I recently had a dream where I got a girlfriend. All I could think of is how to exploit and ruin her for no other reason than her being a femmorhoid.

Probably better for everyone if I never find some blind insane girl who'd be my gf.

But would you really want to go back to asking women out when you dont have a shot in hell with any of them

I'd rather not talk to any females than make an ass of myself trying to hit on them with my subhuman face

The blackpill should inhibit you from hurting yourself

This life is useless, brother. Accept Christ and focus on the next one. The Second Coming should be happening soon, anyway, and I can support that with scripture.

You told here you are very rich...

Why dont you stack money and go for plastic surgery??

There is no going back now boyo

tbh https://incels.is/forumdisplay.php?fid=9

Good luck. At least you have money and no serious mental problems, so you can pay for sex and actually have it. It could be worse, trust me. Being a virgin is hellish. I would kill anybody for being you just one day... Well, i would kill anybody for no reason anyway, but you get it.

Yeah, fuck this, knowledge is shit