Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't want to be an incel forever

rex_alan

rex_alan

touchless incel
Yeah I'm ugly , yeah I'm skinny, but I don't wanna be alone forever, have a y of you tried those self improvement stuff on YouTube will it help me

Yeah I'm ugly , yeah I'm skinny, but I don't wanna be alone forever, have a y of you tried those self improvement stuff on YouTube will it help me
if ur not hideous looking or short then ur fine

The only self improvement is fixing fakecel traits

If you're ugly try to fix that as hard as you can in any way you can.

Stats? (race, face, height, income, country, age)

If you're obese lose weight. Most chads aren't fat.
If you're skinny go to the gym. It can help with frame and jaw exercises can increase mandible size if you aren't horribly deformed.
There's some merit in trying to clean up your diet and health routine. If that still doesn't help you ascend at least you will come out healthier overall.

Stats? (race, face, height, income, country, age)
Indian, idk how to describe my face but I wear thick glasses and it's pretty ugly , income is 6000 rupees working as an intern , 23

have a y of you tried those self improvement stuff on YouTube will it help me
Indian, idk how to describe my face but I wear thick glasses and it's pretty ugly , income is 6000 rupees working as an intern , 23
You're Pajeet who treats as subhuman right??

Go finds another cope that suitable for you

GrAY.
Redpill never works.
You will be incel forever theres no cure for inceldom.

Mogs me, im a permavirgin

Indian, 23
OH NO.
Sorry brocel its so over for you
:feelsbadman:
I heard tales of indians ascending.
But I really dont know how they do it.
They are generally agreed on to be the lowest smv of males in the world.

Maybe you can learn some black magic to cast spells on women...

He said rupees so he lives in India, his only chance is asking his parents to be arranged with a girl if he makes enough money and has a house and car
Doesnt work in 2024.
Even indian foids are tiktok users now and chad onlys

If you're ugly try to fix that as hard as you can in any way you can.
Maybe gain weight? I don't see much else I can do , I'm not hideous per se , I have buckteeth when I smile. Girls usually don't even look at me

He said rupees so he lives in India, his only chance is asking his parents to be arranged with a girl if he makes enough money and has a house and car
Once I get employed full time it will be 25000 a month , I'm an intern and part time so the payment is very less as iam also juggling uni

Maybe gain weight? I don't see much else I can do , I'm not hideous per se , I have buckteeth when I smile. Girls usually don't even look at me
Yes, just workout out once in a while and that’ll do you good.

Nobody chose to be an incel, but you can't change it.

let’s face it bud if you’re on here then it’s over