Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t want to be alive anymore.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
As I’ve mentioned before, I go to college in a small town, virtually everyone knows each other. There’s a number of couples who I don’t mind because at least they’re not mean to me, but there’s one couple in particular who make my life hell.

As I am with everyone, I was nothing but polite upon meeting them. I still am. But even though they (the guy in particular, the girl not so much) have been acting relatively nicely to me in recent weeks, I can’t help but shake the feeling that they hate me, based on the way they act in my presence, or the things they’ve said to me in the past, or maybe my PTSD is just making me paranoid that something bad is going to happen again.

I sometimes sit with some of the different friends groups in the cafeteria because I want to make friends and be a normal person, though it’s hard enough for me because even ignoring my deformity, I have autism and very shitty social skills.

Anyway, sometimes I see the aforementioned couple kissing publicly in the middle of the cafeteria while I’m trying to eat. Never mind the fact that PDA is a trigger of mine due to past trauma, but seeing it while I’m trying to eat is too much for me to handle. I don’t say anything about it because I’m not a mean person, but it makes me want to die whenever I see it.

It only adds insult to injury when no one has cared about me my entire life. I wish I could be neurotypical and have a functioning body so I could at least be accepted, even if I still didn’t have a significant other.

I think about killing myself every day because I’m tired of the monotony of life, but when I’m at my worst state of mind I fantasize about taking cyanide and dropping dead right in the middle of the cafeteria one evening during dinner so that the people who tossed me aside when all I wanted to be accepted will realize that their actions have consequences.

Don't kys brocel, we'd miss you

Sorry to say but that's what they want

they would not give a flying fuck and they will fake like they care but they really don't

I hope you can mange man life is so fucking unfair and we just feel so powerless to do anything about it
They won't care jfl
Even so, the main thing is that I would no longer be suffering at their hands.

just play undertale lol :smonk:

Externalize your rage. It's not your fault. It's their fault and twisted soycial rules allowing PDA

I still question myself as to whether I should keep going and bear through it.

Bruh. You’re too young to be roping. Just punch normies in the face when they get on your nerves. That’s what I do.

I think about killing myself every day because I’m tired of the monotony of life, but when I’m at my worst state of mind I fantasize about taking cyanide and dropping dead right in the middle of the cafeteria one evening during dinner so that the people who tossed me aside when all I wanted to be accepted will realize that their actions have consequences.
At best, you'll get some virtue signalling from normies in the event you decide to rope. They'll rewrite history to make themselves look better and talk about how they always hung out with you and that you were their best friend.

Or, they'll just ignore your dead carcass and probably poke fun at it. They'll think you're asleep and probably draw a cock on your forehead.

At best, you'll get some virtue signalling from normies in the event you decide to rope. They'll rewrite history to make themselves look better and talk about how they always hung out with you and that you were their best friend.

Or, they'll just ignore your dead carcass and probably poke fun at it. They'll think you're asleep and probably draw a cock on your forehead.
The flies will have orgies on your rotting corpse as they feast and lay their babies who would then feed off of you. Even literal insects will mock you for your sexlessness at the very end.

The flies will have orgies on your rotting corpse as they feast and lay their babies who would then feed off of you. Even literal insects will mock you for your sexlessness at the very end.
Not if you burn yourself alive.

Nice. Meanwhile incels like me live in demographic waste lands surrounded by nigs and old fux.

KYS faggot, faggots like you don't know how good you got it so best to KYS yes

As I’ve mentioned before, I go to college in a small town, virtually everyone knows each other. There’s a number of couples who I don’t mind because at least they’re not mean to me, but there’s one couple in particular who make my life hell.

As I am with everyone, I was nothing but polite upon meeting them. I still am. But even though they (the guy in particular, the girl not so much) have been acting relatively nicely to me in recent weeks, I can’t help but shake the feeling that they hate me, based on the way they act in my presence, or the things they’ve said to me in the past, or maybe my PTSD is just making me paranoid that something bad is going to happen again.

I sometimes sit with some of the different friends groups in the cafeteria because I want to make friends and be a normal person, though it’s hard enough for me because even ignoring my deformity, I have autism and very shitty social skills.

Anyway, sometimes I see the aforementioned couple kissing publicly in the middle of the cafeteria while I’m trying to eat. Never mind the fact that PDA is a trigger of mine due to past trauma, but seeing it while I’m trying to eat is too much for me to handle. I don’t say anything about it because I’m not a mean person, but it makes me want to die whenever I see it.

It only adds insult to injury when no one has cared about me my entire life. I wish I could be neurotypical and have a functioning body so I could at least be accepted, even if I still didn’t have a significant other.

Me too I cannot wait to die, the problem is I wish for a peaceful death

As we commend your souls to Aetherius, blessings of the Eight Divines upon you!

do you have family? I’m friendless too bro
I have mother and father, they are the only people in my life who understands me the most. When they die it will be a very sad day for me because the human race is shit in general

Just remember that Jesus Christ loves you so much and you don't need a woman.

All you need is a relationship with him. So when you die you can spend an eternity with just you and him. <3

If you think that your suicade woud change nothing. For normies your like air in the best case and an enemy in the worst

Iktf bruh. Incel life is hell. I think about suicide a lot. But ngl that’s cucked as hell to want to kill yourself to prove a point to normies. They don’t give a fuck. Life goes on, they won’t stop doing what they’re doing just because some inkwell they despised protested it.

My advice is, become a recluse. I don’t go out much. And when I do I just keep my head down and don’t talk to people. It’s allowed me to drift through life with a relatively painless boredom. Also fapmax. It will bring you a feeling of confidence and certainty that you already emptied your balls and won’t be needing a foid for a while.

Just remember that Jesus Christ loves you so much and you don't need a woman.

All you need is a relationship with him. So when you die you can spend an eternity with just you and him. <3
well that is a bit shit we all want womanly love