Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't want to be a FUCKING uncle

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Not too long ago a couple of hours in fact, I'm only after finding out that my brothers girlfriend is now pregnant and is due in 6 months, as soon as I heard it, I felt as if a hammer struck me on the head, I am so fucking angry and depressed, I really feel now it's time to take my own life but no Im too fucking cowardly to go and do it, I hate procreation and I'm a antinatalist, God o mighty I just can't go on anymore

brutal unclecel

Brutal they've been having sex whilst you got nothing, means time is ticking by as he's going to be starting a family like normies do whilst you're going to be spending life alone.

Time to unclemaxx :feelsLSD:

just reminded me that im a uncle cel.

means absolutely nothing

I think she wanted to desperately have a child because all her friends and work colleagues were having them and she probably felt left out

Maybe you'll be able to blackpill him :feelshehe:

I don't want to be a fucking uncle.

I want to be a fucking uncle.

Not too long ago a couple of hours in fact, I'm only after finding out that my brothers girlfriend is now pregnant and is due in 6 months, as soon as I heard it, I felt as if a hammer struck me on the head, I am so fucking angry and depressed, I really feel now it's time to take my own life but no Im too fucking cowardly to go and do it, I hate procreation and I'm a antinatalist, God o mighty I just can't go on anymore
time to uncle ted maxx

Brutal they've been having sex whilst you got nothing, means time is ticking by as he's going to be starting a family like normies do whilst you're going to be spending life alone.

Being an unclecel is suicide fuel. You become that older guy in family meeting that's always been alone, while everyone has kids and wives and soon your foidlet nieces start fucking too and start bringing their bfs to these events. It's brutal.

Being an unclecel is suicide fuel. You become that older guy in family meeting that's always been alone, while everyone has kids and wives and soon your foidlet nieces start fucking too and start bringing their bfs to these events. It's brutal.
Just cut off your family theory

Just cut off your family theory
I'm not an unclecel, but I can imagine this is what happens. At that I'd cut family too. No sense in getting together to be mogged by people with a third of your age.

Cool beer uncle, just don't. You know... Nonce on the poor bastard.

Depart wisdom or be that one loser uncle everyone has.

"If you ever mass kickban people from this server, before you rage quit and do all that, kickban your brother and his wife. That fucker did this to you, it was his job as a brother to help you get a gf and he didn't. so fuck em, he's on the enemy team."