Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't want to ascend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Women just suck and unless I turn into a chad, she is going to be bitter over me not being one. Not even talking about all the other things a girl could do to screw me over. Even sex doesn't interest me, since all I can think of are the other guys who she sucked and screwed.

just dont ascend bro

Everyone says that but if u were magically able to be chad your cock will cuck your iQ tbh

keep coping for us

I understand. Been there. However I’m still nothing but a mere mortal with sexual needs.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO MGTOW AT 15

Even sex doesn't interest me, since all I can think of are the other guys who she sucked and screwed.

Why don't you Islammax and move to an islamic state to find a virgin wife?

Why don't you Islammax and move to an islamic state to find a virgin wife?
Middle eastern women are in some ways even more degenerate then western women. Islam is a cope, the rich and powerful get all the women and nothing is stopping the girls from cheating.

Women just suck and unless I turn into a chad, she is going to be bitter over me not being one
not to mention, youll constantly have to watch her because all she will desire is chad cock
its not worth having a woman if youre not 8+ and thats fact

Based and anti-ascendencepiled.

Everyone says that but if u were magically able to be chad your cock will cuck your iQ tbh
The whole point is that OP is saying he doesn't want to ascend as a non-chad.

That it's only true ascension if you can actually become Chad.

Girls are fucking boring. All there is, is the body. That's it. The rest is fucking boring. And stupid also.

Middle eastern women are in some ways even more degenerate then western women. Islam is a cope, the rich and powerful get all the women and nothing is stopping the girls from cheating.

In some communities women are still facing "honor killings" so what do you mean by nothing is stopping the women from cheating?

So what is your plan then?

In some communities women are still facing "honor killings" so what do you mean by nothing is stopping the women from cheating?

So what is your plan then?
As in they will risk death just to get screwed by chaddam. I don't have a plan since women aren't worth it.

Ascending is not even worth it. Like you said, unless you become Chad she's not going to truly like you, and would just leave you for the first Chad if and when he comes her way. Foids are always looking for an upgrade.

Women just suck and unless I turn into a chad, she is going to be bitter over me not being one. Not even talking about all the other things a girl could do to screw me over. Even sex doesn't interest me, since all I can think of are the other guys who she sucked and screwed.
Sorry but this is a MEGA cope. If a Becky wanted to fuck you, you would be very interested

I think you are coping hard bro.

Tenor

Understandable.

you dont want to ascend,just like paralityc people say they dont care if they walk anymore

I don't think there's a happy ending when an incel ascends, eventually you'll get cheated on, abandoned, divorce raped, etc. Foids are volatile and unpredictable as hell, one day they'll confess their love for you but then the next day they'll be getting DPed by two Chads when you come back from work.

Neet and ldarmaxx buddy boyo

what do you mean with "ascending"/"ascension"/?

I see ascension as something more like becoming better looking aka becoming more attractive