Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't want much from this life

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I rly dont want much from this life

I just want some humble gf to cuddle with, to spend time with someone that can make me feel like a human being and not this subhuman creature I am now. And 600$ a month earnings 100% online so that I can live anywhere around the world and not have to go to physical job. That is my dream life. Is it really that unattainable. that much to ask for? Am I really demanding too much?

I already found way to make 200$ a month doing some surveys and shit but its not enough I need 400$ more and idk how to get it. I tried doing investing but it just fucked me and lost my money.

Also I want to astralmaxx with CIAremoteviewingniggerslarping and DMT + psychadelics trips to explore the depths of my psyche but I can't begin doing this before I put the rest of my life in order.

Asking for too much inkie. You are not entitled to anything

I rly dont want much
600$ a month earnings 100% online so that I can live anywhere around the world and not have to go to physical job.
I just want some humble gf to cuddle with

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

"not much"

ay lmao

how 600$ is much though

niggers in america make 5000$ easy and I cant make 600$ its over
it is much when you don't want to work for it and get it from an online remote job
niggas making 5k make it by being a wagie in a cagie for 50h a week
not comparable

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

"not much"

ay lmao
what is the point of this world if its all materialism from women the biology made us this way but the social media was biggest cancer on earth

should have cut the cables when we had the chance

it is much when you don't want to work for it and get it from an online remote job
niggas making 5k make it by being a wagie in a cagie for 50h a week
not comparable
i can wageslave 40h a week its fine as long as its all online idc

the only reason it hast o be online is because I will work from philiphinnes and the wage there is like 1$ an hour so obviously i cant work in there and anyway u need a visa to work there anyway if i could which i dont have work visa will have just tourist visa

i can wageslave 40h a week its fine as long as its all online idc

the only reason it hast o be online is because I will work from philiphinnes and the wage there is like 1$ an hour so obviously i cant work in there and anyway u need a visa to work there anyway if i could which i dont have work visa will have just tourist visa
100% online jobs are the dream of every person on earth. you're asking for the one thing everybody dreams about, it's not "not much"

what is the point of this world if its all materialism from women the biology made us this way but the social media was biggest cancer on earth

should have cut the cables when we had the chance
Yeah man, the internet was a mistake.

If you're a truecel you might as well be asking for a two headed unicorn.
idc

if my SEAmaxx fails I am not going to live no point living if I fail seamaxxing what is there to live for?

I will just join wagner from telegram or sign the contract with district millitary i can get russian passport through my family and I can speak russian

but dont worry ciacels i wont shoot at ur jew nazi ukranian jelensky i wont shoot even 1 bullet ill just let the ukranians drone kill me quickly because i am too much pussy to kill myself ill just let them do it fast. And if i survive somehow then at least i will be rich because the contract pays a big bonus for frontline deployments.

The only other way i can kill myself is co2+pills, i am too much pussy to jump in front of train or some shit like that after watching all the gore videos about it.

100% online jobs are the dream of every person on earth. you're asking for the one thing everybody dreams about, it's not "not much"
yes but i will have 1 advantage

I will leave my laptop running in England in my family home and connect it to the internet. I will then connect via this laptop via remote connection so it will look like I am in England and England worker. That is how I can use this survey websites that check your address...

You can say just use VPN, maybe it was possible in the past but now days they can easy detect if you use VPN must do it hardcore like this.

My current plan is to do this to earn this money:

- Make jewtube channel and spam AI videos or some other bs and monetize it asap
- Learn how to use Flutter and spam some generic apps like mp3 players, file viewers, weight checker, etc, etc... And put banner ads on it and monetize this by releasing on IOS and Android.
- Sell some services on Fiverr, I made a fiverr account but idk what gig to put JFL
- Match-betting (probably not gonna do this)
- Online crime larp in minecraft (only as last resort) :feelsEhh:
- Sign up to all the daily login rewards websites maybe if I sign up to like 50 or 100 of them and they each pay you like 0.20$ a day to sign it and I can make a script to just go on all this sites every morning and collect the daily bonus I can earn like an extra 20-30$ a month, every little $ counts.
- Do pumpNdump crypto legal scams
- Open a coding school in Philippines and charge rich filipino families for my code monkey coding skills.
- Beg on internet
- Use AI to create fake female persona and try scam people everywhere, or go on Tinder and tell ppl to send me money for taxi on cashapp then delete them and repeat this every day with a new AI girl, I can target normies so they send it to me. THis is a crime tho right? If its a crime then I mean it as larp.
- Become an english teacher in Thailand / Korean / Japan/ China, etc, etc...

Alternatively I can move into some slums area in Philippines, pay like 20$ a month for a house and rest on electricity + food and live like a homeless person I'll probably make enough money to survive this way but this is problematic because I will have expensive laptop and this niggers I will live with for them this laptop will be worth like 10 years salary so they'll probably rob me at first night JFL so I cant do this I need more secure area like a condo unit and those are 15,000+php minimum (300 dollars) so gl with that.

My current plan is to do this to earn this money:

- Make jewtube channel and spam AI videos or some other bs and monetize it asap
- Learn how to use Flutter and spam some generic apps like mp3 players, file viewers, weight checker, etc, etc... And put banner ads on it and monetize this by releasing on IOS and Android.
- Sell some services on Fiverr, I made a fiverr account but idk what gig to put JFL
- Match-betting (probably not gonna do this)
- Online crime larp in minecraft (only as last resort) :feelsEhh:
- Sign up to all the daily login rewards websites maybe if I sign up to like 50 or 100 of them and they each pay you like 0.20$ a day to sign it and I can make a script to just go on all this sites every morning and collect the daily bonus I can earn like an extra 20-30$ a month, every little $ counts.
- Do pumpNdump crypto legal scams
- Open a coding school in Philippines and charge rich filipino families for my code monkey coding skills.
- Beg on internet
- Use AI to create fake female persona and try scam people everywhere, or go on Tinder and tell ppl to send me money for taxi on cashapp then delete them and repeat this every day with a new AI girl, I can target normies so they send it to me. THis is a crime tho right? If its a crime then I mean it as larp.
- Become an english teacher in Thailand / Korean / Japan/ China, etc, etc...

Alternatively I can move into some slums area in Philippines, pay like 20$ a month for a house and rest on electricity + food and live like a homeless person I'll probably make enough money to survive this way but this is problematic because I will have expensive laptop and this niggers I will live with for them this laptop will be worth like 10 years salary so they'll probably rob me at first night JFL so I cant do this I need more secure area like a condo unit and those are 15,000+php minimum (300 dollars) so gl with that.
Sounds like a plan.

Asking for too much inkie. You are not entitled to anything
Not even entitled to basic needs like love, touch, and sex, yet foids think they are entitled to a 6 foot tall, 6 figure, gigachad despite being a 3/10 landwhale

I rly dont want much from this life

I just want some humble gf to cuddle with, to spend time with someone that can make me feel like a human being and not this subhuman creature I am now. And 600$ a month earnings 100% online so that I can live anywhere around the world and not have to go to physical job. That is my dream life. Is it really that unattainable. that much to ask for? Am I really demanding too much?

I already found way to make 200$ a month doing some surveys and shit but its not enough I need 400$ more and idk how to get it. I tried doing investing but it just fucked me and lost my money.

Also I want to astralmaxx with CIAremoteviewingniggerslarping and DMT + psychadelics trips to explore the depths of my psyche but I can't begin doing this before I put the rest of my life in order.
Make a concave mirror chamber and use non binary beats