Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't want kids

TheHumanFactor

TheHumanFactor

Nature is evil and evil is natural
-
I just want to marry a nice stacy gf and spend my life with her. Having kids isn't a success. Success is not being alone in your life and having a person you like by your side. Anyone else feel this way?

You don't deserve a Stacy, you're worthy of your looksmatch.

I want a male heir, but at the same time I don't want to bring a child into this clownworld hellscape we live in.
He would probably be subhuman too, unless he turned out like Meeks and was a gigachad despite having subhuman parents for some reason.

yea ive never really ever wanted kids, even before i was blackpilled, just the thought of having them makes my skin crawl, they are just fucking annoying and cry all the time. Miss me with that annoying shit.

+ acting all fatherly and all that crap, deffs not for me.

i dont want kids and i doubt i ever will but if the time comes where i do ill probably adopt an older child because im not about changing diapers, bitchy preggos, and shit

wanting a daughter is cucked

wanting a son is being a mad man

Gigacope. The whole point of romantic relationships is producing offspring.

Not wanting kids is unnatural.

Damned if we do damned if we don't.
Fuck this life

Yes there is a biological imperative to have kids but from a moral view a real truecel should avoid having kids. It is unnatural but so are incels

Yes there is a biological imperative to have kids but from a moral view a real truecel should avoid having kids. It is unnatural but so are incels
I guess we should do humanity good and not reproduce

I guess we should do humanity good and not reproduce

its tough. my dick wants to dick down every girl i see but my mind doesn't want to spread inceldom further down the line or create another stacy

its tough. my dick wants to dick down every girl i see but my mind doesn't want to spread inceldom further down the line or create another stacy
Same bro, idkwhattodo anymore

Being a dad is cucked.

You won't be having any kids regardless of whether you want them or not.

Having kids is creating more incels, I would never wish to subject another human being to this life

Truecels should only want daughters.

Your daughters would live happy easy lives.

Your sons might be Chads, otherwise they'd be miserable incels. You'd be taking a risk of putting someone else through the shitty life that you lived.

I don't want to bring them up in this degenerate world. Humanity is getting worse, no respect for anyone. Materialism rules the world.