Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont want anything to do with women

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
I understand why women are scared of men. It's not foids fault that they find most men unattractive, it's a biological thing they can't help so I'm not mad at them for it. Every interaction I've had with a foid has done more harm than good(because I'm ugly). I'm just going to try my best to avoid them entirely from now on. I don't think my life will be that bad without them.

Higher iq than 90% of the forum already:blackpill::blackpill:

I understand why women are scared of men. It's not foids fault that they find most men unattractive, it's a biological thing they can't help
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: muh kweeen didndu nuffin :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: its not my kween's fault :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Take the MGTOW pill :smonk:

I don’t want to have anything to do with everyone they have ostracized me out if I could I would leave civilization this is something I plan on doing in the future.

Well that's why their consent was never supposed to matter

But then cucks had to come along and decide that what a femoid thinks and wants actually matters :feelsclown:

I understand why women are scared of men. It's not foids fault that they find most men unattractive, it's a biological thing they can't help so I'm not mad at them for it. Every interaction I've had with a foid has done more harm than good(because I'm ugly). I'm just going to try my best to avoid them entirely from now on. I don't think my life will be that bad without them.
I'm already trying to avoid 50% of the earth population
one piece naruto GIF

I want all women dead

I'm just going to try my best to avoid them entirely from now on.
So, are you saying that you don't wish to ascend at all since you've decided to avoid foids entirely ? Well, good luck on that.
I don't think my life will be that bad without them.
Really? Why are you still here in this forum then? Looks like you're planning to go mgtow.

It's not foids fault that they find most men unattractive,
it's also not their fault that they Bully me for being unatractive, and laugh in my face about it whenever the chance + spread the word around about how bad of a person i am for just existing

I just oppose the dishonesty and deflection. "There are no good men." There are, you just aren't attracted to them, it's a you problem.

Even if we accept their immutable nature the lies are unacceptable.

I agree in a way.

Foids want nothing to do with me and I'm starting to do the same to them by ignoring their requests and treating them with no manners unless they're genuinely nice to me. By avoiding each other both I and the foids will be benefitting from it to an extent.

Also while I do hate foids, it's not cos of hypergamy or them thinking we are subhuman because if we were in their position would we be so different ourselves? You can't help what you're attracted to and the fact is most men are unattractive.