Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I DONT WANNA GO TO HELL, PLEASE FORGIVE ME GOD

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
I JUST EXPERIENCED HELL ON EARTH AND I BET THE REAL THING IS EVEN WORSE. PLEASE GOD, FORGIVE ME IF IVE EVER DONE ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU MAD OR SOMETHING. I JUST HAD MINOR ALCOHOL POISONING FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND THAT SHIT IS TORMENTING FOR SOMEONE SUCH AS ME.

God, if you are watching me now, please, I want to go to heaven. I don't wanna suffer anymore, please. I won't complain about getting bored again, please. I just don't want to suffer anymore.

Do people in here actually believe in god? Even if he does exist it's clear he doesn't care about you, in all probability, he hates you.

Do people in here actually believe in god? Even if he does exist it's clear he doesn't care about you, in all probability, he hates you.
I just don’t want to suffer.

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: NO FAP NOW OR FEEL WRATH

I just don’t want to suffer.
Unfortunately since we don't know 100% what happens in the afterlife we have to beg for forgiveness from a deity that created a place called Africa

Unfortunately since we don't know 100% what happens in the afterlife we have to beg for forgiveness from a deity that created a place called Africa
I wonder why this happens

No i dont

Evil is Worshiped there is No such Thing AS a deity

"I JUST EXPERIENCED HELL ON EARTH AND I BET THE REAL THING IS EVEN WORSE. "
So...what happened?

Also inceldom discussion

"I JUST EXPERIENCED HELL ON EARTH AND I BET THE REAL THING IS EVEN WORSE. "
So...what happened?

Also inceldom discussion
everything went back to normal and i still crave alcohol xd