Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I don't understand why some countries copy the actions of terrorists

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Like at the moment with HAMAS and Israel... on the one hand you have a group that we are told are terrorists and abhorrent. OK.

But then if they're so bad... why copy them? HAMAS bombs civilians (as best they can, considering the Iron Dome stops most of it anyway) and so Israel as a nation decides that it too should bomb civilians?

I don't understand how that follows.

Might is right, morals are for losers.

Like at the moment with HAMAS and Israel... on the one hand you have a group that we are told are terrorists and abhorrent. OK.

But then if they're so bad... why copy them? HAMAS bombs civilians (as best they can, considering the Iron Dome stops most of it anyway) and so Israel as a nation decides that it too should bomb civilians?

Jews have never cared about morality.

Wow, pretty chilling.

Even just this quote "One American soldier is worth far more than an Afghan civilian."

I can't believe that some people genuinely think this way.
Even worse:
Twenty-three Israeli boys, the proportional equivalent of 1,000 Americans, were killed in a vain attempt to prevent Palestinian casualties

Israel is not targeting civilians, it's targeting the coward Hamas terrorists who hide behind civilians

plus, don't forget that Hamas just killed 1400 Israelis, including atrocities like rape of little girls, beheading children, burning children alive etc.
Iron dome didn't stop that

so yeah, I understand why Israelis want to retaliate

besides, muslims act in barbaric ways all over the world. they need to be taught a lesson

morals are for losers.
51061.jpg

Israel is not targeting civilians, it's targeting the coward Hamas terrorists who hide behind civilians

plus, don't forget that Hamas just killed 1400 Israelis, including atrocities like rape of little girls, beheading children, burning children alive etc.

besides, muslims act in barbaric ways all over the world. they need to be taught a lesson
t.
iu

50 gorrillion beheaded babies lmao.