Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't understand why people enjoy living in this world

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I'm talking about the normal, average guy here.
What has life to offer? Nothing. Literally nothing.
Out of my experience, I can say, that things always get worse, there wasn't a single improvement of anything in my whole life.

Hey, just work for the next 70 years, pay 50% taxes and destroy yourself with that. That is exactly the life, normies want you to have. There are no alternatives.
Maybe (but only if you are good looking) you can betabuxx some used up whore, who rode the cock carousel in her prime age. But we don't even get that.

And what about friends or social contacts? I can't really evaluate that. But the human creature tends to abuse everything, that enriches itself. Mustn't that be annoying as fuck to maintain and care about social contacts, when you're getting abused in the end anyway?

Interacting with humans is the most frustrating and annoying thing that exists for me. And most of life consists out of that...

They don't, they just pretend to be.
Their copes keep them away from the truth.

They get validation from cucks like some on this site for being alive.

Maybe because they still enjoy their copes, such as cooming.

Truly, finding consistent meaning in life is something that’s difficult for everyone. The point at which you can determine your reason for living is what I consider a turning point in the developmental psychology of a human.

While having a family and a partner can be an answer to “meaning,” it really is a cop out more than anything because you skip the part where you think deeply about why you want to live the next day.

Truly, finding consistent meaning in life is something that’s difficult for everyone. The point at which you can determine your reason for living is what I consider a turning point in the developmental psychology of a human.

While having a family and a partner can be an answer to “meaning,” it really is a cop out more than anything because you skip the part where you think deeply about why you want to live the next day.
Interesting.
In my opinion, meaning of life is to find a meaning. Once I realized that, I understood, that there is no meaning.

Some normies have friends but most of those end up screwing each other over. Most normies cope by thinking their life will eventually change.

Living in this world is fucking hell.

Most dudes are not virgins, actually, because they were able to get lucky at least once, and sex is a motivator to them and so they look forward to sex, even if it is unlikely.

Also plenty of people are religious, so that adds "meaning" to their life.

Most dudes are not virgins, actually, because they were able to get lucky at least once, and sex is a motivator to them and so they look forward to sex, even if it is unlikely.

This. Since most men are not incel, they have one plenty to life for OP.

Never forget we are the bottom of the bottom. The awkward of the awkward , the low status of low status, the ugly of the ugly.
I would love this world if i got to fuck. Its the only reason young men live

Interacting with humans is the most frustrating and annoying thing that exists for me. And most of life consists out of that...

Fuck, I detest the average person so much. Interacting with another human is painfully dull and irritating to me. This latest quarantine has been a relief in that regard.

Never forget we are the bottom of the bottom. The awkward of the awkward , the low status of low status, the ugly of the ugly.
Well there are a lot of men out there who are incel despite not being virgins. I mean they might be on a years long dry spell. I'd say the amount of incels in between 40-45% at this point, even though a smaller amount are virgins.

Well yes I think you are right.
The life of a sexhaver is much more fulfilling than life of incels.

Living in this world is fucking hell.
Nice avi , i want a girl like that. Fapped to her a few times when watching the anime

Well there are a lot of men out there who are incel despite not being virgins. I mean they might be on a years long dry spell. I'd say the amount of incels in between 40-45% at this point, even though a smaller amount are virgins.
Its so over man. Imagine going through your 14s-25s fucking young women. Thats how its supposed to be.

We missed out on EVERYTHING and now they want us to be tax machines who STILL get nothing

Its so over man. Imagine going through your 14s-25s fucking young women. Thats how its supposed to be.

We missed out on EVERYTHING and now they want us to be tax machines who STILL get nothing
It is brutal as fuck.

Some live life on easy mode, others are npcs that love to wageslave

Cuse normie stuffs