Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i don't understand why people burn good relationships so quickly.

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i met this guy in 2007, we had a great connection. we had almost the same type of humor. and we discussed alot of shit together.
somewhere down the line, he started to bust my balls alot - saying all kinds of crazy shit to my face. i tried to ignore it best as i could
he taken upon himself to be the 'guru' of our social circle. always bustin our balls and criticize us for the lack of our social skills/high inhib.
long story short, one day i had a birthday and we sat down somewhere to eat. he started to preach about 'being more social' and 'experience new people'. basically - 'just be social' meme and i couldn't take it anymore

at some point i had to stop him and tell him that he has 0 friends and all the advice he tries to give me is new age bullshit.
he literally flipped out and cried, we haven't spoken in months since. and i haven't seen the guy for 7 years now.
now that i look back at our friendship i can conclude that was completely mental

Last edited: