Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand why life is so unfair

Sheldor

Sheldor

5'5'' Emperor - Holy Fakecel Hunter I. - Α & Ω
★★
Some chads only want to fuck and treat their girls like shit because they cheat or even beat up their woman.

I would treat a woman in my relationship as good as possible. I would work my ass off, come home only for 2 hours of stress relief watching with her movies and cuddling. Afterwards again go to sleep and work my ass off the next day.

I dont understand why these women only want nice chads instead of nice guys.
Okay, I am 5'4 short and from Germany but I did nothing wrong you know.

I always tried my best at helping other people, did school homework for a crush in my class back then. And i always get rejected or laughed at.

Because toilets have no brains, their only use is to defecate and to flush out cum.
I would treat a woman in my relationship as good as possible.
Cuck

Holy sheet you’re 5’4 in chadmany?

Since you just got decimated in previous threads I imagine you get off to this, are you sitting behind your monitor naked jacking off to your own humiliation?

Are you cooming to the thought of being able to play sims with some discord faggot larping as a women with a masculine voice?

Never pay for a free experience.
Wtf no im just sad

Their monkey brains haven't been updated with modern times.

The state of hypergamy, moral degeneracy, Chad worship, and foid standards makes it inevitable that you're going to be mistreated and discriminated against in such a way, especially as a sub 5 male; they have no incentive or need to defend or treat you well, their current privilege making it needless to do anything but constantly go after Chad and mock the subhumans they negatively project on and look down on, with normies following suit. :feelsclown:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

these foids get what they deserve in hell, god will give what u deserve for being nice, worship god and go to heaven and u will see for urself, if u dont believe in afterlife and justice there is no point of living this life in this world, world is complete unjust, this is living hell, believing in god and hoping for afterlife is the only way to live this life

Fairness is just an idea we utilize and incorporate into society. It doesn't exist out there. Life, however, does, and it just is a certain way. If you were a dog or a cat in this world, the idea of fairness wouldn't cross your 4-legged brain.

Women get off to violence and brutality, both against others and against themselves. They are cursed. Many recognize it and hate it about themselves (which is already a great step) but still can't help it.

I don't understand why water is wet.

Women get off to violence and brutality, both against others and against themselves. They are cursed. Many recognize it and hate it about themselves (which is already a great step) but still can't help it.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

5'4 in germany. Brutal, it never began

@Sheldor @Swagpilled @nice_try @Retardinator @highinhibition @Sexless incel

Noch ein deutscher in unseren Jagdgründen , 5 4 ? Alter es ist komplett over . Ich bin 5 8 und Struggle , dabei noch ein ethic und non NT.

Na ja gutes Gelingen auch wenn's scheise ist , aber was will man machen.

Noch ein deutscher in unseren Jagdgründen , 5 4 ? Alter es ist komplett over . Ich bin 5 8 und Struggle , dabei noch ein ethic und non NT.

Gerade in Berlin ist es extrem schlimm, wo jede Frau genug Auswahl hat

Some chads only want to fuck and treat their girls like shit because they cheat or even beat up their woman.

I would treat a woman in my relationship as good as possible. I would work my ass off, come home only for 2 hours of stress relief watching with her movies and cuddling. Afterwards again go to sleep and work my ass off the next day.

I always tried my best at helping other people, did school homework for a crush in my class back then. And i always get rejected or laughed at.
Women are thrill/drama seeking psychos without loyalty or morals.

Your described behavior is boring to them and they will only even consider you worthy of their attention if you can provide something they currently need.

People like you would have been the betas in stone age times and women are not attracted to that for evolutionary reasons.

foids are machines programmed to extract sperm from Chads and resources from non-Chads.

Since you're a non-Chad, foids only see you as a walking wallet. Why would she be interested in sex (i.e.: genetic exchange) with someone whose genes are not interesting to her? Foids don't see non-Chad males as good to have bodily contact with anymore than you see your blender as a good place to stick your dick.

Resource-wise, society caters to foids in abundance -- 80% of the money in developed countries, such as Germany, is spent by foids.

In a non-welfare-State society, non-Chad males exchange their labor for sex and procreation, as foids exchange her pussy for food and shelter for herself and her kids. Since foids already have 80% of all resources produced by welfare-state societies, those foids have basically no use for a non-billionaire walking wallet anymore than a millionaire would dumpster dive to save on his next meal.

Last edited:
Honestly not wrong, lots of women want to be dominated. Even poor gangbangers and drug dealers attract women for a reason. Why does the bad boy trope exist for a reason, why do rape victims orgasm.

bin 187cm und mindestens die hälfte aller zoomer ist größer als ich

bin 187cm und mindestens die hälfte aller zoomer ist größer als ich
10 cm größer als ich , alter 185 is chadlite tier ,

your propably non nt like me at this Point .

10 cm größer als ich , alter 185 is chadlite tier ,

your propably non nt like me at this Point .
falls das ein attest für meinen autismus ist: Ich habe keinen freund. keinen einzigen

Because toilets have no brains, their only use is to defecate and to flush out cum.

Cuck
it's even worse than having no brain. some animals have no brain and still are not cruel.
it's not only about stupidity, it's a about evil. pure evil. foids don't have a heart. they resemble demons in that sense.

falls das ein attest für meinen autismus ist: Ich habe keinen freund. keinen einzigen
Kollegen hat man die genannt hatte ich Mal . Mein Husten ist immer noch nicht weg , alter ...

It's just the way the things are. It's just how it is.

Just accept it and this will be the first step on the path of happiness (which is minimizing the suffering)

It sure ain't easy

Because life is life

water is wet

If I had one, I would be like suck my dick bitch then make me lunch

I feel for you bro, they can never understand a manlet's pain.

Im also from germany and women are so horrible here.