Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don’t understand why foids and their soys call us “entitled”.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
When they try to larp like us they always try to do it based on this notion. There was a thread recently from a larper saying they want to sue foids for not having sex with him.

I can’t speak for anyone else but my expectations from foids is extremely low. I don’t expect kindness, respect or decency from them. Sex is a long way off lol. Foids are cold hearted and relentless in their desire for Chad, me expecting sex from them is far fetched.

I am actually surprised and taken aback when a foid displays any modicum of decency towards me. It always turns out though that they have some ulterior motive, every single time. I’m guessing many incels have had a similar experience. Feeling a sense of entitlement after being treated by foids this way does not make sense at all. It’s like a worm expecting a joy ride on a bird’s back despite birds trying to eat it all of its life.

I’m 29, never been on a date and am a kissless virgin. I’m pretty sure anyone including foids would be angry and upset if they were in my situation. Their lack of empathy and turning it back on me and calling me “entitled” just makes me hate them so much more. My blood pressure is actually rising, it is beyond the English language to illustrate how much I hate them.

They just want to come up with reasons to justify their hatred towards lonely virgins.

they're entitled

They just want to come up with reasons to justify their hatred towards lonely virgins.
honestly. soys will never understand the mental trauma that comes from loneliness

I don’t feel entitled to a relationship in my current state, I know if I looksmaxx enough I’ll be able to land a GF.

I DO feel entitled to basic respect and equal treatment though.

Ever been in a car accident with a loud mouthed, low IQ nigger woman? Even if in the wrong, she would loud mouth about how you drive without bothering others on road etc.

IT/soys employ such strategy: to preserve foidal privilege at all costs and blaming the incel who can't get his first sexual encounter.