Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand what the big deal is with Trump paying off Stormy Daniels

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
This isn't even intended to be a pro-Trump thread, I just seriously don't understand what the issue is with what Trump did

As far as I understand things, he had sex with Stormy Daniels, then had his lawyer Michael Cohen pay her $130,000 to stay quiet about the whole affair, and now he's being indicted for having lied about it

Since when did infidelity become a crime in America? Or am I missing something?

Yeah, I don't think anyone really cares.

I think it’s something to do with using campaign financing money to pay it off? It’s all a set up either way but I think that was the argument they were trying to make

Yeah, I don't think anyone really cares.
Funny how leftists suddenly care about traditional morality and sexual jurisprudence when it benefits them and their cause, eh

I think it’s something to do with using campaign financing money to pay it off? It’s all a set up either way but I think that was the argument they were trying to make
That would make sense, except surely Trump can easily afford a measly 130K, right?

Pretty hilarious how much shit previous presidents have been guilty of, including the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in poorly managed, useless wars, but the one that gets arrested is for fucking a whore :feelshaha:

Stormy Daniels

I thought the charges were because the records were covered up on top of being payed for with campaign finances. Still think it's bullshit because everyone involved in the case has some sort of bias and degree of personal involvement involving Trump, but it's not solely for paying her off. :ping:

Not sure, but my guess is they wanna make trump look as immoral as possible for the jury when the real shit gets thrown at him

The law is controlled by far left wing Jew / Feminist / LGBT worshippers .

it's about arresting him because he's the opposing party's main guy, not because he actually committed a crime

This isn't even intended to be a pro-Trump thread, I just seriously don't understand what the issue is with what Trump did

As far as I understand things, he had sex with Stormy Daniels, then had his lawyer Michael Cohen pay her $130,000 to stay quiet about the whole affair, and now he's being indicted for having lied about it

Since when did infidelity become a crime in America? Or am I missing something?
Notice nobody blames mlady?