Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand tradcopers at all

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
I don't understand tradcopers who say shit like going back to 1950 or 1920 or before where everyone got forcefully married for life was good. Do they not realise the woman would not like them at all? It is literally a betabux scenario.

Also back then women didn't work which some people here think is a good idea but it is retarded, back then all men wagecucked while all women sat at home the entire day, in what world is that "based"? I don't want a forced marriage, or to go back in time, and anyone who does want that is coping really fucking hard, they are basically saying they want to be a betabux who is with the same foid their entire life who has lots of kids therefore sex becomes unenjoyable quickly with her.

Fuck all that shit, I don't want a gf in an era where foids are just house wives, that would be boring as shit, I'd rather be a chad or tall high tier normie who bangs lots of different girls in the current year

True, and beyond that I wouldn't have made the cutoff even back then. I'm happy that we have good plastic surgeons nowadays

Dating apps and social media raised foids to know they have tons options of guys who are “hot” to fuck around with instead of choosing a guy who would be a good person to start a family with. Also being degenerate whores wasn’t tolerated or promoted back then. Notice how boomers are very ignorant about how difficult dating for average guys now days js?

I don't understand tradcopers who say shit like going back to 1950 or 1920 or before where everyone got forcefully married for life was good. Do they not realise the woman would not like them at all? It is literally a betabux scenario.

Also back then women didn't work which some people here think is a good idea but it is retarded, back then all men wagecucked while all women sat at home the entire day, in what world is that "based"? I don't want a forced marriage, or to go back in time, and anyone who does want that is coping really fucking hard, they are basically saying they want to be a betabux who is with the same foid their entire life who has lots of kids therefore sex becomes unenjoyable quickly with her.

Fuck all that shit, I don't want a gf in an era where foids are just house wives, that would be boring as shit, I'd rather be a chad or tall high tier normie who bangs lots of different girls in the current year
Well, back then you could work until your mid 20's or early 30's and marry a virgin and fertile teenage girl who'd give you children and keep your house clean. It's always been the role of men to provide for their spouses anyway, that's not inherently bad. It's only bad when men have to settle for used-up roasties in their 30's.

It's always been the role of men to provide for their spouses anyway, that's not inherently bad. It's only bad when men have to settle for used-up roasties in their 30's.
You are applying your cucked "feminized masculinity" to something that has been around since the beginning of time, it has pretty much always been a normal thing for a man to fuck as many foids as he can without providing for them

You are applying your cucked "feminized masculinity" modern day standards to something that has been around since the beginning of time, it has pretty much always been a normal thing for a man to fuck as many foids as he can without providing for them
I can see you're not much intelligent.

Should I waste my time explaining to you that monogamy is beneficial to civilization, and societies which have high rates of polygamy are more primitive with lower standards of living?

Oh boy, you can't complain about hypergamy and inceldom if you're going to let all women seek Chads and consequently genocide 80% of men who may be good citizens and actually contribute to society.

More children born out of wedlocks equals less productive citizens with stable mental health. That's exactly what's going on today. Depression rates skyrocketing. Children influenced by the politically correct narrative and LGBTQ agenda. Lack of a strong paternal figure does that to them, aside from some other things.

It's pretty important to have men in the workforce and women in the home. If you don't like this idea, go to Africa, or maybe some parts of the Middle East and see how that goes for you.

all foids had to do was cook and clean the dishes while men betabuxxed for over 10 hours and that apparently was a nightmare for them :feelshaha:

I can see you're not much intelligent.

Should I waste my time explaining to you that monogamy is beneficial to civilization, and societies which have high rates of polygamy are more primitive with lower standards of living?
By your logic the whole of Europe has lower standards of living than 3rd world shitholes because those shitholes have monogamy
Oh boy, you can't complain about hypergamy and inceldom if you're going to let all women seek Chads and consequently genocide 80% of men who may be good citizens and actually contribute to society.
I don't care if they fuck chads, I care that none of them are fucking me, as I said in the thread if I was tall and good looking I would give zero fucks about any of this as I'd be getting my dick wet
It's pretty important to have men in the workforce and women in the home.
This is the perfect example of a tradcoper mindset, you believe all men should work their ass off to provide for a foid who does nothing but sit at home all day, fuck that shit I am glad the majority of women are working while I am a NEET who just plays games all day and posts here and watches whatever movies I can find

marring a young virgin girl that will give you tons of kids and working a stable job is "betabuxxing" now? Also jfl at wanting to be the type person that put you in this situation.

marring a young virgin girl that will give you tons of kids and working a stable job is "betabuxxing" now?
Providing for a foid = betabuxxing

In 2022 both an adult man and his gf will usually work and live in different places

In 1902 only the man would work and she would live with him

The first scenario is not a betabux, the second one is, as the first guy uses the money for himself, second one provides for his foid
Also jfl at wanting to be the type person that put you in this situation.
What are you talking about? No one put me in this situation, my genes did, as I am a 5'6 subhuman

>tradcucks
imagine being tradcuck :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Anti betabuxxing is stupid. How else is a non-Chad supposed to get women? There is no mythical woman who is attracted to ethnic manlets. For non-Chads, it's either betabuxx or be alone.

In 2022 both an adult man and his gf will usually work and live in different places

In 1902 only the man would work and she would live with him

The first scenario is not a betabux, the second one is, as the first guy uses the money for himself, second one provides for his foid

What are you talking about? No one put me in this situation, my genes did, as I am a 5'6 subhuman

You're coping hard. In 2022 most males aren't living like this. Soy normies are being cucked all the time, in these polyamorous relationships and all of this other bull shit.

Females are doing lesbian shit and fucking dogs, rather than fucking you. Yet a Boomer 50 years ago could get a stable girlfriend when he was 20, and didn't even need to look like a God to accomplish it. Our culture is worse in every way for the vast, vast majority of males. Rather than wanting to fix society, you just want to be the rare male that benefits from a broken system. Low IQ and cuckpilled tbh.

Anti betabuxxing is stupid. How else is a non-Chad supposed to get women? There is no mythical woman who is attracted to ethnic manlets. For non-Chads, it's either betabuxx or be alone.

Prostitution, and if White, then SEAmaxxing. It's retarded to betabuxx for a used up 30+ year old roastie or even worse, for a single mother. If you cuck yourself hard enough then you'll find yourself in an even worse position than that of a Trucel.

Last edited:
Prostitution
JFL at thinking a prostitute is an adequate replacement for a wife. Prostitutes are an alternative to masturbating, not to having a fucking wife.

>Copers don’t put much thought into the reality of their fantasies
On the floor crying from this revelation

JFL at thinking a prostitute is an adequate replacement for a wife. Prostitutes are an alternative to masturbating, not to having a fucking wife.

If your only choice is prostitution or be cucked/divorce raped, it is self-explanatory which of the two is less desirable.

"How else is a non-Chad supposed to get women?"

"There is no mythical woman who is attracted to ethnic manlets"

Both of those statements are two extremes (chad and ethnic trucel), 5'11" white normies get laid all the time

Unfortunately I am 5'6" which prevents me from getting anything, but saying it's chad only is a massive cope

Agreeing with betabuxxing is just straight up cucked
You're coping hard. In 2022 most males aren't living like this. Soy normies are being cucked all the time, in these polyamorous relationships and all of this other bull shit.
I don't know where you are, but most normies get a gf easily here
Females are doing lesbian shit and fucking dogs, rather than fucking you. Yet a Boomer 50 years ago could get a stable girlfriend when he was 20, and didn't even need to look like a God to accomplish it. Our culture is worse in every way for the vast, vast majority of males. Rather than wanting to fix society, you just want to be the rare male that benefits from a broken system. Low IQ and cuckpilled tbh.
By "wanting to fix society" you mean "become a betabuxxer" yet you are calling me cucked?

The only reason incel tier boomers could get a gf is because they were betabux, they would never stand a chance in the current dating market, you think a betabux situation is a real relationship

Last edited:
You actually got something back for your efforts back then. Women were more loyal and tried to provide for their husbands, they took some pride in being good wives etc.

all foids had to do was cook and clean the dishes while men betabuxxed for over 10 hours and that apparently was a nightmare for them :feelshaha:
The 50s and 60s were the peak time of the housewife tbh, all they did was watching TV all day :feelshaha::feelshaha:

"How else is a non-Chad supposed to get women?"

"There is no mythical woman who is attracted to ethnic manlets"

Both of those statements are two extremes (chad and ethnic trucel), 5'11" white normies get laid all the time

Unfortunately I am 5'6" which prevents me from getting anything, but saying it's chad only is a massive cope

Agreeing with betabuxxing is just straight up cucked

I don't know where you are, but most normies get a gf easily here

By "wanting to fix society" you mean "become a betabuxxer" yet you are calling me cucked?

The only reason incel tier boomers could get a gf is because they were betabux, they would never stand a chance in the current dating market, you think a betabux situation is a real relationship

Trucels never had it good, but that's a small percentage of males. I've realized that society should have a dual system setup that enforces monogamy but also has legal (and relatively cheap) prostitution. Like the Romans had, I believe.

If a male wasn't particularly ugly looking then he had a normal life back then. The point is that normies today (the vast majority) have fallen very far from where they were during the time of Boomers. If a guy was hideous then a Boomer wouldn't question his inceldom that much; he would simply understand that the guy is ugly. But if it's someone without deformities and perhaps they're a bit short like 5'8" or maybe they have Autism, Boomers don't understand how this male can be Incel. Their lack of understanding indicates that things were much better for males in the past (excluding only the two extremes of Trucels and Chads, who have both always had it bad and good respectively). Betabuxxing was easier for any male that wanted to do it and score a female EQUAL OR ABOVE their looksmatch, but it was easier in general.

These days, you have normies begging landwhales to date them, and betabuxxing those. We've literally seen Chadlites on dating apps offering grandmas dates. The situation is awful all around; it is like hell on earth.

Last edited:
Yes it's based I don't give a fuck if he likes me or not and I would prefer her to stay home than getting fucked by co-workers.
Well, back then you could work until your mid 20's or early 30's and marry a virgin and fertile teenage girl who'd give you children and keep your house clean. It's always been the role of men to provide for their spouses anyway, that's not inherently bad. It's only bad when men have to settle for used-up roasties in their 30's.
:yes:

At least, unattractive guys could get a virgin young wife. Nowadays, incels can only dream about betabuxxing an old slut

Trucels never had it good, but that's a small percentage of males. I've realized that society should have a dual system setup that enforces monogamy but also has legal (and relatively cheap) prostitution. Like the Romans had, I believe.

If a male wasn't particularly ugly looking then he had a normal life back then. The point is that normies today (the vast majority) have fallen very far from where they were during the time of Boomers. If a guy was hideous then a Boomer wouldn't question his inceldom that much; he would simply understand that the guy is ugly. But if it's someone without deformities and perhaps they're a bit short like 5'8" or maybe they have Autism, Boomers don't understand how this male can be Incel. Their lack of understanding indicates that things were much better for males in the past (excluding only the two extremes of Trucels and Chads, who have both always had it bad and good respectively). Betabuxxing was easier for any male that wanted to do it and score a female EQUAL OR ABOVE their looksmatch, but it was easier in general.

These days, you have normies begging landwhales to date them, and betabuxxing those. We've literally seen Chadlites on dating apps offering grandmas dates. The situation is awful all around; it is like hell on earth.
Yes it's based I don't give a fuck if he likes me or not and I would prefer her to stay home than getting fucked by co-workers.
At least, unattractive guys could get a virgin young wife. Nowadays, incels can only dream about betabuxxing an old slut
How did they get their wives? From being a betabux.

If you want to be a be a beta provider for a female then you are a soycuck and shouldn't be here

Boomers must be even better at coping than us then. Oh wait, no, they actually did get more DSR.
Because of demographics, that's it. Because millions of men had just died in great wars.

NO OTHER factor is relevant there imo it is huge cope.

Because of demographics, that's it. Because millions of men had just died in great wars.

NO OTHER factor is relevant there imo it is huge cope.

Are demographics that bad in the third world then? Is there such a shortage of men in these cultures?

I do not believe that to be so. It'd probably be easier for me in China than it is in Cucknada, even though the male:female ratio is even more lopsided there. So demographics is not the only factor.

Are demographics that bad in the third world then? Is there such a shortage of men in these cultures?

I do not believe that to be so. It'd probably be easier for me in China than it is in Cucknada, even though the male:female ratio is even more lopsided there. So demographics is not the only factor.
What are your stats?