Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't understand this, why does Inceltears hate incels and complain that none of them want to hear their advice?

We hate women because we know its over. Besides, most chads hate women too.

Yikes! Lets unpack this.

When a certain group of people treat you like shit, you develop a natural dislike for them.

Faggot i don't walk around telling women i hate them. Oh right they can sense my bad personality by looking at my face

I hate women in terms of the experiences I've generally had with them and the way they're likely to treat me. I don't hate every individual woman I meet on a personal level, so I highly doubt women regularly feel hated by me. I still act in a normal and polite manner around women. The entire "women don't like you because you hate them, incel" argument is an illogical strawman.

Because they low IQ retarded trannies and cucks. Don't try to use logic with them, it will go right over their heads.

I don't hate women at all (yep, i unironically do not hate women), does that change a thing? Oh yeah, it doesn't. The secret to dating isn't not hating women, it isn't supporting their points of view or anything like that, the secret is LMS, it's as simple as that. Honestly, if not hating women and not being misogynistic made that much of a difference (it kinda does a little, just not enough for an incel to get laid or a chad to be rejected) all the bluepilled "virgin but not incel" guys would be, at least, not virgins anymore.

I hate women and idgaf

Never acknowledge the hate almost always comes after their actions.

Anything to defend kweens.

We all know the answer, explaining it is pointless because they will not get it. They will not accept the evidence. We might as well explain how quantum mechanics works to an orangutan. But at least the orangutan would be cool to spend time with

These strawmans give me migraines.
NO, IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT, YOU FUCKING IMBECILES!!!
Explain the men who claim they're "virgins but not incels" and sex-having men in relationships who beat women.

Lol sub 70 iq npcs

We hate them for treating us like less than human for daring to interact with them.

We hate women because we know its over. Besides, most chads hate women too.
It’s true. I’ve known misogynistic guys who have slayed. Personality doesn’t mean a thing, we’re just being honest and realistic about it.

It’s true. I’ve known misogynistic guys who have slayed. Personality doesn’t mean a thing, we’re just being honest and realistic about it.
Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

I wonder how this guy explains how rape exists.

Sexual desire is one thing. Love is an other.

Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies
Thanks for the information and heads up fellow .co user.

I hate women in terms of the experiences I've generally had with them and the way they're likely to treat me. I don't hate every individual woman I meet on a personal level, so I highly doubt women regularly feel hated by me. I still act in a normal and polite manner around women. The entire "women don't like you because you hate them, incel" argument is an illogical strawman.

Shes likely 20+ and doesnt know what cause and effect is

Being sad that there is overwhelming evidence we are sexually unattractive to all females = misogyny ?

We are not interested in using proxy prostitution for the possibility of having a transactional relationship with a female who sees sex with us as a painful chore

I hate women but I also hate men especially Chads.

Inceltears are normies and can go fuck themselves

Honestly, because they're advice is D- level garbage. I'd get better advice from word scramble and that's a fact