Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't understand this shie

• Thread starter Deleted member 39443
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39443

Self-banned
-
So you're an ugly guy with mental problems probably, you've literally been socially rejected for being "different" and have been undeservedly bullied, maybe you have a shitty future if you have a future at all, yet you don't resent it one bit? I don't get it, look at this bitch, she would probably bullied you or ignore you if you were bullied, she would reject you obviously, why the hell do you want to understand her? She doesn't understand you, if you were a woman you would do the same thing, so what? She doesn't rethink if she would do the same as you if she were you, how the fuck can you see her on the street and not want to smash her fucking head in? I'm so disappointed in you how can you not hate her incel, are you sick in the head or something? Goddamn kid, ban me if I'm wrong lmao

IMG_20211229_044713.png