Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I dont understand the whole "personal borders" shit

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
What the fuck is happening in foids brain, when they say that someone "violates" their personal borders??? We are all one superorganism, we shouldnt have separate bodies to begin with.
I never care if someone touches me, it doesnt matter who that is. I dont understand why its such a ragefuel for foids that they start histerically shouting "RRRRAAPEE!!!":foidSoy:, if you touch her for 0.1 millisecond.

When i rode a bus, some faggot put his dick against my shoulder. I didnt like it of course, but i wasnt "traumatized" because of it. If this happened to a foid she would talk for the rest of her life she was tortured and that it would be better if she was killed instead.

You live among other people, foids! Stop acting like youre some queens or gods!

You from India ? Personal space in hella important.

I need 5 kilometers between myself and the normie pleb to even be able to breath ngl

you mean he actually pulled it out and rubbed his bare dick on you ? brutal

OP is just gay in denial
If i would be faggot i would enjoy it, but i just didnt feel anything cause im not a faggot just like i dont feel anything if some granny accidentally touches me. I dont understand why foids make such a tragedy of this.

When i rode a bus, some faggot put his dick against my shoulder. I didnt like it of course, but i wasnt "traumatized" because of it. If this happened to a foid she would talk for the rest of her life she was tortured and that it would be better if she was killed instead.
save some for the rest of us chad