Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don’t understand the point of r/IncelTear

cvury

cvury

whitepilled
-
Why is there a whole sub dedicated to hating incels, why do they take screenshots of people’s posts and upload them for hundreds of karma. Why can’t they let people be miserable in peace. I really don’t get it. Can some ITfag genuinely explain what the point of it is. We get it incel equals bad what do you want from us. Damn. It’s just needless hate, and I genuinely find it funny how they aggressively downvote anyone just trying to bring up some friendly counter points and defend parts of our ideology. It’s actually sad.

It's human nature to feel dominant by punching down on those below you.

>Implying any of them can even make an account to reply to your question. Even then, implying they just won't call you a generic buzzword they've been throwing around since their inception.

In all seriousness, I've already mentioned this in previous posts.
IncelTears is just the biggest cope imaginable. Making yourself feel moral and good because you're ostracizing ''le ebil inkler'' because some mouthbreather on jewtube told you inkell bad. Reasons? Generic buzzwords every single redditard throws around for years. Literal subhuman insects. This is just an example that we are right and that modern women truly are vile scum in dire need of fixing. They just don't want to admit it because that requires getting out of their comfy little bubble.

It's not even that. It's the fact that they find the lowest hanging fruit, not even putting in effort to debunk all of the actual thought provoking points incels make against their entire house of cards. Although it is so easy making people fall for propaganda because those who go against society goes against the great plans of those that lead it. IT doesn't even need to bother because people are automatically on their side because the person on their screen tells them ''inkel bad''. None of these people have inner monologue and their brains are automated. They require someone to think for them. And who better than media.

Truth is, it's us against the world and the world is winning.

they are the dead ovaries talking

Same reason we collect incidents of normies being hypocritical or bad. To prove what we believe about them. Society = bad here on Incels.is.

there are more trucels on that sub, than on whole of .co

why do they take screenshots of people’s posts and upload them for hundreds of karma.
You've answered your own question. The modus operandi of the subreddit is to mimimize the controversy:karma ratio by projecting their supposed moral superiority by berating an already deplatformed, disenfranchised group of people without actually confronting one of them.

Who cares. There are hardly 70k members in that sub. Just a bunch of soyboy faggots wanting to feel good about their shitty lives by making fun of ours.

Just a bunch of trannies getting offended by what we say

They are coping because deep inside they are getting blackpilled by their incel life.

Why is there a whole sub dedicated to hating incels, why do they take screenshots of people’s posts and upload them for hundreds of karma. Why can’t they let people be miserable in peace. I really don’t get it. Can some ITfag genuinely explain what the point of it is. We get it incel equals bad what do you want from us. Damn. It’s just needless hate, and I genuinely find it funny how they aggressively downvote anyone just trying to bring up some friendly counter points and defend parts of our ideology. It’s actually sad.
I wonder how many of them are actually adult virgin

Strawman everything, scapegoat men

They are incels in denial
Normies who feel triggered by the facts of the black pill

They are incels in denial
Normies who feel triggered by the facts of the black pill
A lot of them are cucked simps and trannies, they are just incels with different ideologies.

A lot of them are cucked simps and trannies, they are just incels with different ideologies.
Yes.
Simply they are just blue pilled incels
Most of them are retarded low IQ to get the black pill.
Just taking a look at their posts/comments make you lose brain cells.
If they were normal, they would be enjoying their life outside not their wasting time stalking incel forums making fun of black pilled incels to feel better of themselves. What a losers.