Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t understand the hype about anime

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
I don’t get this cringe. Saying ‘anime is for kids’ In front of weeb loving normies is self suicide. What’s it for? Why watch an animated computer generated shit when so many documentaries with real life actors exist? This gen is doomed af. Any anime fans here, we’ll I don’t mean to shit you but yeah you can drop what’s the hype about anime is down below.

ANIME IS FOR FAGGOTS MOST TRANNIES HAVE ANIME WHORE PROFILE PICTURES AND CUCK WORSHIPPING CUMSKIN 2D WHORES

There are a few types that watch anime:

- They develop a crush on certain anime foids and they like slice of life animes, usually coomers.

- Those that watch anime because they like the story and seeing character development.

- Those that just watch anime, just for the heck of it.

Sometimes I don't understand the hype either as well.

ANIME IS FOR FAGGOTS MOST TRANNIES HAVE ANIME WHORE PROFILE PICTURES AND CUCK WORSHIPPING CUMSKIN 2D WHORES
:feelsokman:
Grown man who watch Animes deserve to be alone and Incel and are actually disgusting creeps. JFL, even Incels are laughing at you and your sad existence as a mentally stuck adult.

Last edited:
I don’t mean to shit you but yeah you can drop what’s the hype about anime is down below.
No brother go on, tell them what they are, be honest!

They are disgusting creatures that fap to cartoons as adults. They are a joke to humanity. They are the scum of the scummiest incels and deserve everything bad. How can someone expect to live a normal life while being obsessed over animated shows as a fucking grown man:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelsokman:
Grown man who watch Animes deserve do be alone and Incel and are actually disgusting creeps. JFL, even Incels are laughing about you and your sad existence as a mentally stuck adult.
AGREED FUCK ANIMEFAGS :yes:

I don’t get this cringe. Saying ‘anime is for kids’ In front of weeb loving normies is self suicide. What’s it for? Why watch an animated computer generated shit when so many documentaries with real life actors exist? This gen is doomed af. Any anime fans here, we’ll I don’t mean to shit you but yeah you can drop what’s the hype about anime is down below.
Jfl, it's art. If the anime is good, people can appreciate the directing, the animation, the backgrounds and the voice acting. Is it that hard to understand?

It's not really my style either, usually.

Some animated things (and one anime) I do like though like classic Simpsons, sometimes South Park, Sonic Boom, Boss Baby (yup), Air Gear... also sometimes MLP but shh don't tell anyone. XD

I don't know what it is about anime that puts me off. I think it tends to be quite heavy and often has subtitles.

Plus the animation is so jerky!

Hm. Just not my thing I guess, on the whole.

like classic Simpsons, sometimes South Park,
Those are great shows which include jokes that are obviously made for adults.

When you watch anime, you see sexualized minor looking school girls and gay looking simps simping over animated monster boobs. Then when they fight, they shoot thousands of bolts and destroy mountains while the enemy dodges everything with 3 backflips.
That’s some real gay simp shit :worryfeels:

I hate the hype. Everything I like gets infested by normalfags. And they ruin it.
They did the same to gaming
Exactly. I loved the joker on batman until these normie fags ruined it and liking joker became too basic

There is no hype, just entertainment and consooming, also the reason why it's popular with subhumans is because the entirety of Japan media is incelish unlike western media which is mostly chad worship (I still consoom western media 50x more), these are the ones I watched and thought to be good (no order)

One punch man
To your eternity
Madoka magica
Gabriel dropout
Attack on titan
Order a rabbit
Death parade
Demon slayer
Prison school
Dragon maid
Mob psycho
Quintuplets
Evangelion
Usagi drop
Yuru camp
Food wars
Spy family
Jahy sama
Devilman
Fireflies
Berserk
Maquia
Erased
Baki
Jojo
You gotta be a die hard fan fully NEETmaxxed to even store this info within you

Jfl, it's art. If the anime is good, people can appreciate the directing, the animation, the backgrounds and the voice acting. Is it that hard to understand?
I dont understand hype about anime, but also I don't understand hype about art.

I have seen welcome to the NHK a few times, that's all the anime I know.

I mainly watch slice of life anime, usually centered around idols. Why? I think seeing high school girls progress in their singing and dancing career is cute and funny. I don't watch anime like Naruto and One Piece as they don't interest me, they don't contain enough cute and funny characters.
There goes another fag with a unrealistic cartoon foid as pfp talking about more genres inside of anime itself lol. Seriously dude?

its a millennial thing it was our childhood

Some anime are fine like the longer shounen. The worst part is when normies watch it in dubbed. Blacks cant read so it makes sense for them but since they popularised anime among the normies most follow suit.

I do like it to a certain extent(mostly the older stuff), I don't get the fanaticism of it though

CUTE ANIME GIRLS