Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand the driver's license pill

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
What was stopping you from getting it in your teens?

Iq, laziness or our foid/cuck driving instructor who wants us to fail because we are ugly

@LastGerman what's your opinion on this?:waitwhat::kys:

I dont have my license yet

The challenge is getting and maintaining a car.

Drivers Licenses are way too much money for me.

anyone who spouts on about the "drivers license pill" is a retard who hasn't even tried at life yet. try at life and fail then come back here. even a 50 iq chimp can get a drivers license.

what's your opinion on this?:waitwhat::kys:

It is a combination of things. Once you are out, you are out. Having no driver licence just shows of how much a loser you are. You are absolutely dependent. No money, no job, still living with parents. On top of that no driver licence is just another attribute that shows that you failed life hard.

I got my license sometime in late high school and got it renewed about 4 years ago, I even have a car that my Dad gave to me since he got a truck. To be frank, your car has no use when you're a shut in, so my car just kind of sits in the garage like 24/7.

Cause its pretty expensive. Its about £30 for an hours driving lesson. So its probably at least £500 all in for lessons, theory and practical test. Then if you pass that you're at least 2k for a cheap roadworthy car which you then have to tax and insure. Being a teenage boy puts you in the highest risk for insures so it'll probably cost you 1.5 to 2k to insure a 1.4 lite car. After all that, fuel is fucking extortionate its about £1.30 for a litre of petrol. 50 or 60 pounds a full tank. Try doing all that on a part time salary, which i imagine you'd be on if your studying.

To be fair its far more difficult to get a driving licence in Germany than it would in America and also Europe has manual cars which are way harder to drive

What was stopping you from getting it in your teens?

I just fell behind in life, you know? and now I'm 21 with no license still

Cause its pretty expensive. Its about £30 for an hours driving lesson. So its probably at least £500 all in for lessons, theory and practical test. Then if you pass that you're at least 2k for a cheap roadworthy car which you then have to tax and insure. Being a teenage boy puts you in the highest risk for insures so it'll probably cost you 1.5 to 2k to insure a 1.4 lite car. After all that, fuel is fucking extortionate its about £1.30 for a litre of petrol. 50 or 60 pounds a full tank. Try doing all that on a part time salary, which i imagine you'd be on if your studying.

To be fair its far more difficult to get a driving licence in Germany than it would in America and also Europe has manual cars which are way harder to drive

Indeed.

I just fell behind in life, you know? and now I'm 21 with no license still

Imagine being 25.