Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't understand simps

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've always ignored women. At least I do now. I know I'm not attractive to them so I cannot gain sex from them. Outside of sex women offer nothing. Unless of course you enjoy nagging, narcissistic chatter and gossip. I have no reason to talk to women so I'll ignore them. Especially online. However I've noticed simps will try to gain women's approval by being nice and complimenting them? Do they not understand how cucked that logic is? Women don't like submissive nice men, they like tough abusive chads. I don't understand how simps actually think being nice and listening to foids talk will get them laid. Anyways it's proven women enjoy being abused more anyway. High orgasm rate in rapes, abusive relationships last longer. They don't understand the female mind.

FUCK ALL CUCKS AND FUCK ALL SIMPS DIE CUCKS DIE

Why understand sth that is not understandable and that is cucked with any sense of logic?

It’s what happens when you are bluepilled. You end up spinning plates all day, but you will end up as a failure by simping.

I've always ignored women. At least I do now. I know I'm not attractive to them so I cannot gain sex from them
I do the same now. Lessons learned the hard way. I didn't do this from ages 18-24 and was depressed all the time from rejection. Now I feel nothing.

I do the same now. Lessons learned the hard way. I didn't do this from ages 18-24 and was depressed all the time from rejection. Now I feel nothing.
ACCEPTANCE IS THE LAST TASK OF MOVING ON BE PROUD YOU AREN'T SUBJECTING YOURSELF TO CUCKOLDRY LIKE THE REST OF THE BRAINDEAD NORMFAGGOTS

Damn, I'm 18. New generation is getting more and more black pilled.

Damn, I'm 18. New generation is getting more and more black pilled.
Yup I learned the blackpill through trial and (mostly) error. Wasn't even called the blackpill back then lol

Yup I learned the blackpill through trial and (mostly) error. Wasn't even called the blackpill back then lol
Brutal. Can't imagine how painful that must've been. How old are you now?

Brutal. Can't imagine how painful that must've been. How old are you now?
im 33 im old as shit lol

all i do is wagecuck and invest, then surf the internet to cope

I love school and mass shootings
200 1

Hope dies last, so to speak.

There's nothing to be understood really, it's all feelings. They can't control their gynocentric simping feelings.

For instance, I've confronted people who believe in feminist tenets such as "power imbalance" here in the past, and when I put them against the wall, they admitted it was all feelings. They don't like seeing the old, especially if also ugly, guy with the cute little princess. They've accepted their pathetic simp quasi-cuckold role of protecting her from being bothered by such men so that she can only get fucked by the Chads she prefers, in peace.

Last edited:
I've always ignored women. At least I do now. I know I'm not attractive to them so I cannot gain sex from them. Outside of sex women offer nothing. Unless of course you enjoy nagging, narcissistic chatter and gossip. I have no reason to talk to women so I'll ignore them. Especially online. However I've noticed simps will try to gain women's approval by being nice and complimenting them? Do they not understand how cucked that logic is? Women don't like submissive nice men, they like tough abusive chads. I don't understand how simps actually think being nice and listening to foids talk will get them laid. Anyways it's proven women enjoy being abused more anyway. High orgasm rate in rapes, abusive relationships last longer. They don't understand the female mind.

There's nothing to be understood really, it's all feelings. They can't control their gynocentric simping feelings.

For instance, I've confronted people who believe in feminist tenets such as "power imbalance" here in the past, and when I put them against the wall, they admitted it was all feelings. They don't like seeing the old, especially if also ugly, guy with the cute little princess. They've accepted their pathetic simp quasi-cuckold role of protecting her from being bothered by such men so that she can only get fucked by the Chads she prefers, in peace.
I used to think like that. From that perspective would be the idea that these old fucks are stealing their meat.

I used to think like that. From that perspective would be the idea that these old fucks are stealing their meat.
But it's not their meat. They're not protecting their partners from another man trying to steal them (which would be perfectly understandable and logical). They're just making sure these women can go get fucked by young Chads without being bothered by older and/or ugly men, not rarely when they're themselves ugly/older men.

I call them cucks because it's clear that they cherish feelings for such women.