Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I don't understand people that have a good relationship with their siblings

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
It was always alien to me how people can hug their brother and say that they love them. It never even occurred to me much of my childhood that you can see your brother/sister as a genuine friend. Someone you can rely on for comfort or for laughs.

The only thing I ever remember is being choke slammed into furniture by my older brother, and being totally ignored by my sister, having petty fights with my little brother and hardly speaking to any of them unless it was screaming or being screamed at.

I never understood how people would go to the ends of the earth to help/defend their siblings because quite frankly I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. Expecially my older borther, that guy could make the rape of Nanking look like a little kid's birthday party in comparison with the shit he did to me. I understand siblings fight a lot but I am of the understanding that normies also have their fair share of deep emotional connections with their relatives? Or is that an erroneous assumption? I was always so confused on why my older brother would hit me so much and why no one really ever talked to me? Is this an ethnic thing? Or more an incel thing because they all mog me?

I never felt any real strong familial bond if I am being honest, and that's yet another part of life I'll unfortunately never get to expierence.

Kaizen gay Ashley Graves The Coffin of Andy and Leyley 8165615

Most siblings aren't that unhinged. Sorry you had to go through that brocel.

Funny thing is I was literally playing that game just know and it prompted me to write this when I saw them hugging each other. @Cheesecel
based

Most siblings aren't that unhinged. Sorry you had to go through that brocel.
:yes:I fought with my brothers too but we p much stopped when I was 14

i had good relationship with my big sis, but my big bro was mirror image of my asshole father, used to beat me up and all

i liked my big sis but big bro and me had pretty salty relationship, still do

My cousins are already married with children and they can't stand that i'm not like them.

Funny thing is I was literally playing that game just know and it prompted me to write this when I saw them hugging each other. @Cheesecel
Holy based

I haven't seen my brother in 15 years. My two sisters live just 2 streets away. But I only visit her on mandatory dates like Christmas. But only because my parents are there too.

My sister's alright, I guess. She's neurodivergent like me. So I can somewhat relate with her.

The real issue's my parents.

Brutally over :lul: :lul: :lul:

I haven't seen my brother in 15 years. My two sisters live just 2 streets away. But I only visit her on mandatory dates like Christmas. But only because my parents are there too
This will be me once I live alone.

Believe me. The recovery from family shit will be wonderful.
Just scared because my mother, father and my little brother are the only humans I see. I am dreadful that once I move out I'll go insane from the total isolation.

I am glad I have no siblings. I want to be alone.

I just don't understand especially when one of them is clearly btter looking than you. I wouldn't have tolerated that shit.

I completely cut my sister off despite living in the same house. Haven't spoken to her in 3+ years

I completely cut my sister off despite living in the same house. Haven't spoken to her in 3+ years
Most loving curry household

the only foolish here is you because
View attachment 944718
<a> most of this Consanguineous Marriages happen between muslims here who are 1/3rd of population
<b> even among Hindus this practice is more prevalent in southern pajeets than us Northerns

so get lost with your stupid 2 minute web search, i know my people and my realities well
ur all the same brown filth to me

Siblings are rivals. Fighting is a healthy part of a relationship.

Sry shitskins, fact is I just don't care about u
You know it's over when even fellow subhumans don't give a shit about you

Oh right, I forgot, whites can't be truecel. Not a ''fellow'' subhuman.

Sry shitskins, fact is I just don't care about u
you madharchod cumskin cared enough to first project something in reply and now pretending to be indifferent when i posted stats
get lost cracker subhuman

Last edited:
you madharchod cumskin cared enough to first project something in reply and now pretending to be indifferent when i posted stats
get lost cracker subhuman
>shitskin
>calling others subhuman
:feelskek: Reminder this is our forum

Sibling rivalry is normal, but it will get extreme when parents are shit, neglectful, pick favorites, narcissists or all of these combined. Sibling don't necessarily have to like each other, but if there major negative things between them it's the fault of the parents.

My cousins are already married with children and they can't stand that i'm not like them.

It is awkward, but my male cousins ended up single with no kids. [except for one]
All the female cousins managed to have multiple relationships, get married and have kids though [surprise' surprise!

my siblings are foid and normie so I hate them

It is awkward, but my male cousins ended up single with no kids. [except for one]
All the female cousins managed to have multiple relationships, get married and have kids though [surprise' surprise!
:blackpill:

Gone are the days where blood is thicker than water in reality a plastic bottle is more reliable to you than your sibling who you don't have any fond memories of

I have a sister and we get along okay. Even though there is a part of me that resents her somewhat for being younger than me but having already experienced more of life, like sex and having done more in terms of education and all that. On the other hand she's actually pretty alright to be around, and it's not like it's her fault that she was handed down the better genes.

Speak for yourself, you had shit siblings

Same, my brother is an abusive psychopath, that went beyond "Just sibling fights bro", he geniuenly destroyed my life.

Imagine you get bullied in school by shitskins and other kinds of non-whites and then you get home just to be screamed at, choked and punched for no reason by an abusive left wing extremist.

I actually thought at one point to just beat him to death when he came to a family gathering (he is a dyel vegan and almost 40 now, while I bench over 160 kg) for 5 days shortly before new year, but because I still like my parents (which are, tbh, passive betas, but nice passive betas) I restrained from it and essentially just stayed in my room for 5 days straight.

I still am unable to speak in a loud tone and get scared when I work with other people. I could be a socially well adjusted male if it weren't for all the abuse I experienced and the passive beta parents I had.

You and your family need more confidence.

Me and my older brother used to fight all the time I would never hug him. My sister I played with as a kid but after that never really talked to her

Same, my brother is an abusive psychopath, that went beyond "Just sibling fights bro", he geniuenly destroyed my life.

Imagine you get bullied in school by shitskins and other kinds of non-whites and then you get home just to be screamed at, choked and punched for no reason by an abusive left wing extremist.

I actually thought at one point to just beat him to death when he came to a family gathering (he is a dyel vegan and almost 40 now, while I bench over 160 kg) for 5 days shortly before new year, but because I still like my parents (which are, tbh, passive betas, but nice passive betas) I restrained from it and essentially just stayed in my room for 5 days straight.

I still am unable to speak in a loud tone and get scared when I work with other people. I could be a socially well adjusted male if it weren't for all the abuse I experienced and the passive beta parents I had.
Brutal, alcohol and drugs come in handy if u need to induce confidence and then u can use less as u get better at breaking the conditioning