Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t understand normie social dynamics.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★★★
For example Instagram. How does one even go about getting followers on Instagram? Do they ask for the Instagram handle? How the hell do you get over 100 people do follow you?
And Snapchat. I fucking hate sitting on public transport and accidentally being in the Snapchat of some teenage whore. I hate when people take pictures of me and send them to hundreds of people on their Snapchat, do they not understand privacy :lasereyes::feelsree:

And Snapchat. I fucking hate sitting on public transport and accidentally being in the Snapchat of some teenage whore. I hate when people take pictures of me and send them to hundreds of people on their Snapchat, do they not understand privacy? :lasereyes::feelsree:
This. Fucking brutal and anxiety-inducing. I just want to rope when that shit happens. Kill me. :feelsrope:

It's impossible to understand from the outside looking in, because we can't see how it works.

be good looking and post pictures

or do the "follow me that i follow back" thing

be good looking and post pictures

or do the "follow me that i follow back" thing
no not even that second thing

normies and above already have social circles. and they follow people who are just acquaintances and who they just happen to see irl but dont even know from their university etc

friends of friends and stuff and acquaintances

People that they follow and shit are acquaintances only- friends of friends, business, maybe had one or two interactions with them but won't get too close to them. Or just follow for a follow back. Their real social circle or in group they mostly interact with in private group chats or irl only.

Its all about psychopathy, nothing too complex.
Who can won up the other miserable inmate? After all, they cant look themselves in the mirror without lashing out against it in many ways.
One of it being, that arrogance cant manifest itself in a Dark Room.

Last edited:
For example Instagram. How does one even go about getting followers on Instagram? Do they ask for the Instagram handle? How the hell do you get over 100 people do follow you?
be chad/foid and post pics

normies don't have to try these things, or they wouldn't get anywhere.

they rely on existing networks and social acceptance. they just drift through life, if they ever had to do anything they would fail

i am sure that jew zuckberg's social networks can detect if you have many friends and the algorithm will reward you. if you don't have many friends jew zuckberg will leave you in social ostracism.

Even attractive instagram models have to buy followers, sub 8 ugly males have no chance.

I had 500 subs on YouTube when I was 14-15, but I declined my works and my account is dead (still 470 subs remaining). I never showed my face or voice there, I made a few films with popular theme there about maps.

About jewstagram there is about looks and social circles

Last edited: