Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I don't understand how you're incel. You're like a 9"

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
*proceeds to ghost me*

LOL. You can't make this stuff up. All women do is fucking lie. Can someone please exterminate them all? Please round them all up, and do a holocaust. Especially on American Western scum women.

It's easy af to rate online. If you were a legit 9 she would seek you out in order to fuck you.

incelman said:
It's easy af to rate online. If you were a legit 9 she would seek you out in order to fuck you.

Exactly. She was some dumb bitch who was a single mom too (what a surprise). I had a feeling she was full of shit. I wish she, along with every other women can just get acid faced.

anincelforlifelol said:
Exactly. She was some dumb bitch who was a single mom too (what a surprise). I had a feeling she was full of shit.  I wish she, along with every other women can just get acid faced.

Women that don't fuck you are cancer

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but it's common knowledge that women are liars.

Females are pathological liars you are a 6, you are cute, you are average, or you look fine= you are a hideously ugly freak.

incelman said:
Women that don't fuck you are cancer

She said she wanted to meet me, and proceeded to tell me "I won't fuck you though on the first time we see each other. I'm not like that"

And only spoke with me in the meantime because she was lonely, and her "friend" didn't like her back, or whatever. Just lol. Women truly are all scum. I fell for it too. The cunt messaged me on /incels, and I fell for it. Don't ever message them back. Complete waste of time.

PM me your pics if you want an actual accurate rating.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
PM me your pics if you want an actual accurate rating.

I will never post my photos. I am a legitimate subhuman. Trust me. She was just a fucking lying piece of shit bitch.

I've done this a million times on tinder: "want to fuck?"

- 6-8/10 male profile always gets "not here for hookups"
- the 9 and 10, from the same exact girls (do it same day same area) : "well rules are made to be broken" (these girls put the typical not here for hookups shit on their profiles)

anincelforlifelol said:
She said she wanted to meet me, and proceeded to tell me "I won't fuck you though on the first time we see each other. I'm not like that"

And only spoke with me in the meantime because she was lonely, and her "friend" didn't like her back, or whatever. Just lol. Women truly are all scum. I fell for it too. The cunt messaged me on /incels, and I fell for it. Don't ever message them back. Complete waste of time.

Yeah, the bitch said she "wanted" to meet you but didn't not intend to actually do it. If she was decent she wouldn't get your hopes up to begin with.

incelman said:
Yeah, the bitch said she "wanted" to meet you but didn't not intend to actually do it. If she was decent she wouldn't get your hopes up to begin with.

Bingo. I should expose that slut's nudes on here. I fucking hate women. All of them.

sepelion said:
I've done this a million times on tinder: "want to fuck?"

- 6-8/10 male profile always gets "not here for hookups"
- the 9 and 10, from the same exact girls (do it same day same area) : "well rules are made to be broken" (these girls put the typical not here for hookups shit on their profiles)
Can't breathe

anincelforlifelol said:
I will never post my photos. I am a legitimate subhuman. Trust me. She was just a fucking lying piece of shit bitch.

If you ever want a rating, you can come to me. People tend to overrate just like that femoid.

anincelforlifelol said:
Bingo. I should expose that slut's nudes on here. I fucking hate women. All of them.

Nudes are just a departing gift.

anincelforlifelol said:

Can't breathe

Lol you should expose her nudes. It's true though. Multiple femails claimed I was good looking but obviously none wanted to see me in person. Which means I was ugly.

Zielony4 said:
Lol you should expose her nudes. It's true though. Multiple femails claimed I was good looking but obviously none wanted to see me in person. Which means I was ugly.

I more than likely will, but I'll wait until inceltears scum to die down. I don't want to get doxxed by these pathetic fucking white knights.

anincelforlifelol said:
I more than likely will, but I'll wait until inceltears scum to die down. I don't want to get doxxed by these pathetic fucking white knights.

Damn they have no life. I should post pics of some women who ghosted me. One of them was literally a virgin who looked like an anime character and had a rape fetish. It sucked. It was a real person too.

Zielony4 said:
Damn they have no life. I should post pics of some women who ghosted me. One of them was literally a virgin who looked like an anime character and had a rape fetish. It sucked. It was a real person too.

What was her username?

anincelforlifelol said:
What was her username?

It was a throwaway from an r4r sub and the accounts deleted. She ghosted for another person.

Western women in general are the ones worthy of being Zyklon'd. They emit such blunt degeneracy that it fucking hurts.

Zielony4 said:
It was a throwaway from an r4r sub and the accounts deleted. She ghosted for another person.

Typical. This bitch had a blood fetish or some shit. She was a 4/10.