Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I don’t understand how you can be incel and not hate foids.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
What more do foids have to do for you to hate them? They are in a way directly saying you are terrible and then insist you are not allowed to complain about it.

I am of the view that if you do not hate foids as an incel you are a doormat who will let foids do whatever they want and still not hate them.

This mainly applies to bluepilled cucks but there are exceptions.

I imagine it's possible if you aren't NT

You can be a cuck

The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference.

I care about foids as little as they care about me. I have enough copes for an existence without foids.

I respect women ...

Sike!

I care about foids as little as they care about me. I have enough copes for an existence without foids.
Question still stands. What more do they have to do for you to hate them?

Question still stands. What more do they have to do for you to hate them?
For people like this women can do no wrong, so it's not a measure of how much they're willing to take.

It's usually low T men who are indifferent to people who are disgusted with them and want them dead

i fuck your mother

You can't. Just like the poor and starving can't not hate the rich and greedy.

yikeserino swety are you compaing women to money
No I'm comparing inceldom to being starved. But inceldom is actually worse because anyone can make a bit of money but you can't change your genes.

What more do foids have to do for you to hate them? They are in a way directly saying you are terrible and then insist you are not allowed to complain about it.

I am of the view that if you do not hate foids as an incel you are a doormat who will let foids do whatever they want and still not hate them.

This mainly applies to bluepilled cucks but there are exceptions.
I do not hate them any more that I would hate a tiger that would have chopped off my arm or a snake that would bite me.

They are animals, just like us. It is our culture that makes them do the despicable stuff that we hate. A newborn foid is neither good nor bad. It is an animal with a certain set of instincts. Then the culture she is born into will turn her into a trained adult by bending and channeling her instincts into various learned behaviors. If the culture is rotten, like ours, the result will be awful. But it could be good. In the past, foids behaved way better. In a way, the present stellar reputation of foids as moral, gentle creatures comes from their past good behavior when they were properly controlled by older, traditional cultures.

Love doesn't exist. Hate is the opposite of Indifference. Love is the endorphin rush in your brain when your eyes see something you want.
They want you dead or incarcerated and they will invade your cope space soon enough. All male spaces get invaded by their filth.
In a way, the present stellar reputation of foids as moral, gentle creatures comes from their past good behavior when they were properly controlled by older, traditional cultures.
The only reason Figrews were good was because they were afraid of the consequences should they step across the line. This is why when Foids die it is good because they remember for a split second that the power they have only exists because Men allow it too. A Man can easily decide that they don't matter anymore and easily capture and destroy them. They hate this so they need to oppress us so hard that Men who are weaker police themselves and others.. all in a performance to try and coax celebration from the Figgers in the audience.

Its why Foids lie so much.. they need to prove to their ill brains that they are indeed oppressed.

Based. All incelswithouthate should leave.

People that are too high in agreeableness are doormats and can't stand up for themselves. Their tendency to simp overpowers any and all forms of reason.

I hate them. If they didn't have a hole and breasts they would be useless to me. And since they won't fuck me anyways I have no use for them. All women can die

No I'm comparing inceldom to being starved. But inceldom is actually worse because anyone can make a bit of money but you can't change your genes.
exactly, nothing can change inceldom