Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand how women didn't evolve to have sex with betas

I

islamicincel

Veteran
Surely from an evolutionary standpoint a beta will stay by the woman and help raise the kids.

Unlike chad who will drop his seed and then leave.

Get my point?

Because betas don't make their pussies wet

A beta will stay by the woman and support Chad's kids, too.

You'd need a rational brain for that.

Surely from an evolutionary standpoint a beta will stay by the woman and help raise the kids.

Get my point?
They actually evolved to use betas for their betabuxx, so that they would care for their chad offspring. Women's preferences in men change for more beta men when they're pregnant, and using a beta man to raise her offspring is considered a mating strategy for when chad leaves her.

Another reason to hate women and their innate nature, because it's a part of their biology to use betas for their resources and chads for genetic quality.

Betas died in the chaduprising.

Women evolved to desire the quality genes of Chad and gained manipulative powers to let betabuxx raise the child.

They actually evolved to use betas for their betabuxx, so that they would care for their chad offspring. Women's preferences in men change for more beta men when they're pregnant, and using a beta man to raise her offspring is considered a mating strategy for when chad leaves her.

Another reason to hate women and their innate nature, because it's a part of their biology to use betas for their resources and chads for genetic quality.

I not sure but I don't think betas rasied chads kids until a few decades ago

Like ants or bees. Never heard about drones?
Why do you think our cities look like anthills or hives?

Who the fuck did that until a few decades ago
Unknowingly, lots. But yes, it's a relatively new invention to submit to literal, open cuckdom. In the past the only acceptable way to raise some other dude's kids is if he married your sister and then died in a war.

Get my point?
Because humans are not monogamous by nature. Men and women were never meant to get married and raise children together. That's a social construct invented by religion. In the wild, women raise their children alone or with the help of other women in their tribe, and men don't give a shit. The men are too busy hunting, building shit, trying to impregnate other women, and just trying to survive. Women by nature are hypergamus and men are polygynous. Women only want "alphas" because they want children with superior genetics that are bigger, stronger, tougher, and more likely to survive.

For most of history foids did stay with with providers and protectors and let pretty boys fuck them opportunistically. It's only recently that foids no longer need a man to survive.

The evolved the dual mating strategy: reproduce with chad and then find a cuck to raise the offspring. With the help of dna testing and a men finally starting to wake up, this system is starting to die. This why cucked countries like France place so many barriers to dna testing: it makes a system that has worked for thousands of years less stable

Foids want war. They only choose violent men because they support violence against weak males.

Having strong genetics is what determines success in life, not "working hard and being a nice guy" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

women evolved to have sex with chads only

Females get fucked by genetically superior male which means that their kids will be healthier