Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't understand how people have friends

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've seen plenty of truecels with tons of active online friends but I can't seem to keep any. Brutal.

Unironically a red flag if you can't befriend men. Unless you're talking to giganormie dudes looks hardly matter and we don't fit in with these people anyway. Most of my friends are online and I even met many of them IRL. The time of the internet is now.

even if you get friends, as a truecel you will only be used by them to make themselves feel better...

Unironically a red flag if you can't befriend men. Unless you're talking to giganormie dudes looks hardly matter and we don't fit in with these people anyway. Most of my friends are online and I even met many of them IRL. The time of the internet is now.
I guess I'm a red flag. Brutal. Can't make em online very well.

Do you have any other interests aside from being blackpilled and depressive? That would be a good start. I have met some of the most interesting peolpe among incels

Being ugly led me to end up as the comic relief of my friend groups back when I hung out with friends a lot. Depression makes me not want to ever hang out anymore with anyone as well.

It's tough. But the bright side is, since my late childhood and early teen years were spent either as a lonely hikomori or changing schools nonstop, I actually don't care much about losing friends, even if I like them. I'm just used to it.

Probably because you never leave your house and nobody knows you exist, brutal

Do you have any other interests aside from being blackpilled and depressive? That would be a good start. I have met some of the most interesting peolpe among incels
My interests are limited and I get bored of doing anything easily. Whenever I find someone with similar interests I can't find anything to talk about and if we do talk it's boring and I lack passion. I put more passion and am more interested in negative conversations or just theories.

Being ugly led me to end up as the comic relief of my friend groups back when I hung out with friends a lot. Depression makes me not want to ever hang out anymore with anyone as well.

It's tough. But the bright side is, since my late childhood and early teen years were spent either as a lonely hikomori or changing schools nonstop, I actually don't care much about losing friends, even if I like them. I'm just used to it.
I wish I could adapt to it.

You have me mang :feelsbadman:

My interests are limited and I get bored of doing anything easily. Whenever I find someone with similar interests I can't find anything to talk about and if we do talk it's boring and I lack passion. I put more passion and am more interested in negative conversations or just theories.
I guess you can also be good friends with people when depression is your main focus of conversation

I wish I could adapt to it.
There are a lot of downsides to having friends and friend groups, if it makes you feel better. They're usually high-maintenance, especially when you're depressed like me and never want to do anything. It surprises me that some of my friends are still my friends, really, considering how often I'd turn down requests of going out, or just disappeared for days or even weeks.

Probably because you never leave your house and nobody knows you exist, brutal
Online friends is what I'm talking about.

I guess you can also be good friends with people when depression is your main focus of conversation
I make friends and they last a few months then get bored of me and ghost me.

There are a lot of downsides to having friends and friend groups, if it makes you feel better. They're usually high-maintenance, especially when you're depressed like me and never want to do anything. It surprises me that some of my friends are still my friends, really, considering how often I'd turn down requests of going out, or just disappeared for days or even weeks.
You gotta jestermax insanely. I've had a few friend groups online and I do what you do. It's tiring.

I have only been friends with other incels.

Teacher would Blanty out right make fun of my looks and when I had a bad grade on a test she would look at me and laugh.
What a stupid fucking bitch. Did she spoil chads with good grades?

My man makes smart remarks like I won’t have a wedding to go to. Comparing me to my cousin who has a kid, she would walk in my room and say this is disgusting. She threatened to put me up for adoption once a long time ago. I cried , she used ti take my phone when I was younger for no reason at all. And some more shit
They deserve extreme pain and suffering. Hopefully they all rot in hell.

Didn’t have class with chads tbh, I’m black so most of the schools i attend were predominantly niggers. She would let them get away with bullying lower status people
Nigger culture is terrible.

I tried befriending a male years ago...he was apparently an Asian normie who hooked up with an autistic girl from videos I used to watch.

I briefly befriended an overweight Black male...it didn't end well.

I tried befriending a male years ago...he was apparently an Asian normie who hooked up with an autistic girl from videos I used to watch.

I briefly befriended an overweight Black male...it didn't end well.
How'd it end?

Teachers are bad . Had one teacher who openly hated me and said in front of the class because i was so slow that i shouldn't be in this school and said i should be in a special needs school and then rant about how the government lack of funding was to blame.

Teachers are bad . Had one teacher who openly hated me and said in front of the class because i was so slow that i shouldn't be in this school and said i should be in a special needs school and then rant about how the government lack of funding was to blame.
Brutal. Hopefully they're burning in hell rn.

I've seen plenty of truecels with tons of active online friends but I can't seem to keep any. Brutal.
I can’t keep any I make a bunch online for a short period and they all forget about me when I get banned. I always have to go and contact them again no point tbh.

I can’t keep any I make a bunch online for a short period and they all forget about me when I get banned. I always have to go and contact them again no point tbh.
Brutal. Similar experience expect they contact me for awhile and then get bored.

Depression makes me not want to ever hang out anymore with anyone as well.
I had to get even more drunk than usual just to spend time with my family this Xmas.

We never have friends man fullcels are rotting inside from lonlieness 19 fucking years

I remember not even in kindergarten i could not make any sort of friend :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

This is too relatable. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

You're not the only one stuck in this situation, as I tell myself on far too many occasions. We were meant to suffer the most extreme of punishments, social isolation, for the crime of being born as utter genetic failures. :fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsrope:

We never have friends man fullcels are rotting inside from lonlieness 19 fucking years
Fucking brutal man. I wish I could make friends. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

This is too relatable. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

You're not the only one stuck in this situation, as I tell myself on far too many occasions. We were meant to suffer the most extreme of punishments, social isolation, for the crime of being born as utter genetic failures. :fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsrope:
But I've seen other genetic failures and incels make friends. I don't understand why I can't.

Me either, and idgaf

Nigga is trying to sell his course :lul: :lul: :lul:

But I've seen other genetic failures and incels make friends. I don't understand why I can't.
Hm. Yeah, I don't know. I'm one of the incels whose genetic abomination levels are thorough; I don't even know how to make friends. And not for lack of trying. I remember one time in junior high school in particular, I saw some schoolmates sitting at a cafeteria table during lunch playing some yugioh, so I sat down over there, watched in silence for a bit, and then tried to strike up conversation, because of the shared interest in yugioh. They all packed up their cards, got up, and left. And I wish I could say that was a one-off incident; but wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first. :fuk:

Hm. Yeah, I don't know. I'm one of the incels whose genetic abomination levels are thorough; I don't even know how to make friends. And not for lack of trying. I remember one time in junior high school in particular, I saw some schoolmates sitting at a cafeteria table during lunch playing some yugioh, so I sat down over there, watched in silence for a bit, and then tried to strike up conversation, because of the shared interest in yugioh. They all packed up their cards, got up, and left. And I wish I could say that was a one-off incident; but wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first. :fuk:
Making friends comes natural. It's a natural skill most people have. If you can't make friends there's something mentally wrong with you.

Making friends comes natural. It's a natural skill most people have. If you can't make friends there's something mentally wrong with you.
I've known this for many years, but have tried to cope by believing it's yet another skill that can be learned. But genetics are everything in this world; you can't get by with low-tier genetics. :fuk: