Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don’t understand how my handyman can have a girlfriend while I don’t

med-cel

med-cel

Recruit
★★★★★
This is the sequel to my post where I complained about my short, overweight doctor having a girlfriend.

My parents recently hired a handyman to do some things around the house.

This man is 5’6 at best, obese and has a below average face. He has no education and he only works doing menial jobs for other people.

He is a recovering alcoholic who drank all his money away. This caused him to declare bankruptcy. The bank seized his house and he now lives in a run down shack (I’ve seen it and it looks like a crack house) and drives a beat up car.

Nevertheless, he had a wife and even has a kid. His wife left him, but he got a new girlfriend, who happened to be an extremely successful businesswoman.

And before you guys say that it’s his personality, this guy has all the personality of wet cardboard.

Meanwhile, I’m 6’, from a rich family, in a high status field (medicine), of a healthy weight and working on getting lean + muscular and I’ve been rejected by every single girl I’ve ever asked out and am a KHV.

Seriously, what the fuck am I doing wrong?

age? maybe he simply is from an age group where women were not yet aware of what they could get online for free.

Last resort you should buy desperate female ukrainian refugee

There is no other option dude for you

Meanwhile, I’m 6’, from a rich family, in a high status field (medicine), of a healthy weight and working on getting lean + muscular and I’ve been rejected by every single girl I’ve ever asked out and am a KHV.
If you have all those attributes and still can't get laid, it's 100% your face.

This is the sequel to my post where I complained about my short, overweight doctor having a girlfriend.

My parents recently hired a handyman to do some things around the house.

This man is 5’6 at best, obese and has a below average face. He has no education and he only works doing menial jobs for other people.

He is a recovering alcoholic who drank all his money away. This caused him to declare bankruptcy. The bank seized his house and he now lives in a run down shack (I’ve seen it and it looks like a crack house) and drives a beat up car.

Nevertheless, he had a wife and even has a kid. His wife left him, but he got a new girlfriend, who happened to be an extremely successful businesswoman.

And before you guys say that it’s his personality, this guy has all the personality of wet cardboard.

Seriously, what the fuck am I doing wrong?
You should consider his age and his partner age too
If they are both way above your age maybe you should rethink again before judging yourself
I want to know at what age range he is and his partner?

age? maybe he simply is from an age group where women were not yet aware of what they could get online for free.
I believe he’s around 50. His first marriage predates online dating, but he got an extremely rich and successful girlfriend in the age of Tinder.

Last resort you should buy desperate female ukrainian refugee

There is no other option dude for you
I’m considering it. I’d rather have an Asian gf so maybe I’ll get a mail order bride from the Philippines or some shit like that

I believe he’s around 50. His first marriage predates online dating, but he got an extremely rich and successful girlfriend in the age of Tinder.
He might use his genitalia photo to get her
There is no other explanaton beside this

Third leg game is legit

If you have all those attributes and still can't get laid, it's 100% your face.
Maybe, but I’ve asked a close (and hopefully honest) female friend about it and she said I’m average or about 6/10. And I don’t think I’m hideous because I even had an attractive girl ask me out once only to reject me after. But maybe it’s all cope. Will look into getting plastic surgery soon.

I’m considering it. I’d rather have an Asian gf so maybe I’ll get a mail order bride from the Philippines or some shit like that
Dont throw your genes away through racemixing

Maybe, but I’ve asked a close (and hopefully honest) female friend about it and she said I’m average or about 6/10. And I don’t think I’m hideous because I even had an attractive girl ask me out once only to reject me after. But maybe it’s all cope. Will look into getting plastic surgery soon.
Hope you ascend.

there is a significant potion of older people who are barely online and to whom the dating world hasnt changed as much as it has for the younger generations. many older women wont ever try tinder simply out of lazyness or because they dont feel the need to or just because they think it wouldnt work for them.

Yeah get plastic surgery with Eppley or some professional doctor
Jaw or maxilla surgery would do you a favor

Dont throw your genes away man through racemixing
I think having a Hapa kid would be fine. If it’s a girl, no issues, and if it’s a boy, I’ll just force him to gymmaxx. Wish my parents did that for me.

there is a significant potion of older people who are barely online and to whom the dating world hasnt changed as much as it has for the younger generations. many older women wont ever try tinder simply out of lazyness or because they dont feel the need to or just because they think it wouldnt work for them.
Damn wish I was a boomer or at least Gen X if true

Yeah get plastic surgery with Eppley or some professional doctor
Jaw or maxilla surgery would do you a favor
Saw an orthodontist and she recommended jaw surgery. Not sure how much it helps and don’t want to go through something extremely painful. Considering chin implant though.

The age is a reasonable factor as things were easier before online dating. The weird thing is that she money and status mogs him as a foid. Is she femdom cucking him?

The age is a reasonable factor as things were easier before online dating. The weird thing is that she money and status mogs him as a foid. Is she femdom cucking him?
I don’t think so, they seem to have a normal relationship. Or at least they had one. They could have split up recently, I’m not sure. But they definitely dated.

Damn wish I was a boomer or at least Gen X if true
no clue what the reason is in his case, all these blackpill ideas werent suppossed to be treated as absolute truths, its about trends across millions of people, not about mathematical laws, human behavior is way to flexible to be narrowed down that much, some people develope an appetite for eating glass and nails, amongst millions of women and men there are gonna be countless exceptions to any rule / trend you find

no clue what the reason is in his case, all these blackpill ideas werent suppossed to be treated as absolute truths, its about trends across millions of people, not about mathematical laws, human behavior is way to flexible to be narrowed down that much, some people develope an appetite for eating glass and nails, amongst millions of women and men there are gonna be countless exceptions to any rule / trend you find
True, gives me hope that I can find an exception too, but after 7 girls rejecting me I’m not even sure if I should try

Saw an orthodontist and she recommended jaw surgery. Not sure how much it helps and don’t want to go through something extremely painful. Considering chin implant though.
before you do all of that please read all these thread in the link below

Maybe, but still weird IMO that an obese, short, low status guy can pull any girl let alone a loaded one
She is old and now settle down for low tier guy

True, gives me hope that I can find an exception too, but after 7 girls rejecting me I’m not even sure if I should try
well, pay 5 bucks to get a face rating by someone you judge reasonable, upload some pics to one of those sites where they rate them for free, get a real idea of how others see you in terms of looks. You seem to be wealthy and educated and fit, it seems very unlikely that you should remain alone forever under these conditions, especially if you really have a 6/10 face or anything close.

well, pay 5 bucks to get a face rating by someone you judge reasonable, upload some pics to one of those sites where they rate them for free, get a real idea of how others see you in terms of looks. You seem to be wealthy and educated and fit, it seems very unlikely that you should remain alone forever under these conditions, especially if you really have a 6/10 face or anything close.
Worried I’ll get a 2/10 and use that as a reason to kill myself. I’m pretty close some days and don’t want to give myself a reason to do it. Also the ratings seem super biased to the downside in some cases (Wheat Waffles)

Worried I’ll get a 2/10 and use that as a reason to kill myself. I’m pretty close some days and don’t want to give myself a reason to do it. Also the ratings seem super biased to the downside in some cases (Wheat Waffles)
from what you have shared it seems extremly unlikely that you wont get there sooner or later, so killing yourself sounds like a mistake.no matter the rating. if you end up having a 1/10 face, make a lot of cash and cope with whores and drugs and w/e else you enjoy.
you can have quite attractive women for 100-200 bucks for an hour, depending on where you live. e.g.
16747999943830 280x415

if you live in the united nightmare states, either change country or go on whoring sprees on vacation multiple times per year and save up to those in between.

from what you have shared it seems extremly unlikely that you wont get there sooner or later, so killing yourself sounds like a mistake.no matter the rating. if you end up having a 1/10 face, make a lot of cash and cope with whores and drugs and w/e else you enjoy.
you can have quite attractive women for 100-200 bucks for an hour, depending on where you live. e.g.
View attachment 969665View attachment 969666View attachment 969667

if you live in the united nightmare states, either change country or go on whoring sprees on vacation multiple times per year and save up to those in between.
Where I live, it’s illegal. That doesn’t really bother me, except for the fact that I could get kicked out of med school, which would really suck. Guess I’ll have to do it abroad, but it still sucks that I have to pay to get something 99% of the human race can get for free…

Where I live, it’s illegal. That doesn’t really bother me, except for the fact that I could get kicked out of med school, which would really suck. Guess I’ll have to do it abroad, but it still sucks that I have to pay to get something 99% of the human race can get for free…
think that number is outdated and prob wasnt ever true, we have twice as many female ancestors as male ones, around 40% of men throughout history procreated, we were always the sex who either won big or died alone in the dirt

think that number is outdated and prob wasnt ever true, we have twice as many female ancestors as male ones, around 40% of men throughout history procreated, we were always the sex who either won big or died alone in the dirt
True, but in the past, you could get a wife as long as you had a job and were “nice” (ie you didn’t hit your wife). Wish social norms would go back to that…

How old is he?

Oh 40-50 my bad. Is his gf also that age? Sometimes when people get old they really want to avoid the fact they could die alone so they will partner up with ANYONE

Dude you're a doctor? Are you in Jewnited states? What kind of doctor if you don't mind me asking. You could for sure 1000% betabux

Med school is pretty fucking hard from what I hear. I'm not trying to gaslight you, but perhaps you should focus on that. When you graduate and have the income coming in and live in a nice place/nice car. Some foid will fall in "love" with you. Sorry bro but this sounds like your best bet to moneymaxxx and be betabux

Oh 40-50 my bad. Is his gf also that age? Sometimes when people get old they really want to avoid the fact they could die alone so they will partner up with ANYONE
Same age I think

Med school is pretty fucking hard from what I hear. I'm not trying to gaslight you, but perhaps you should focus on that. When you graduate and have the income coming in and live in a nice place/nice car. Some foid will fall in "love" with you. Sorry bro but this sounds like your best bet to moneymaxxx and be betabux
Thanks for the advice brocel. I’ll try to keep medschoolmaxxing and gymmaxxing and hoping it works one day

youre a doctor and still cant get laid? It is sooooo fucking over for you. You might as well rope.
Just a med student. If I get to be a dr while still being a KHV I think I’ll rope

Go to Southeast Asia. Stop wasting your white Aryan genes.
Thanks for the advice brocel. Just have to deal with my schizophrenia, save some money, work on my physique and then think I’ll finally be able to go.