Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont understand how Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Women have it so easy that it should be a female

If Belle Delphine legit started selling nudes for $50 she could probably easily overtake him ($50*3.5 bil = $175bil)

How are women this incompetent when they have every advantage ever

they are poo poo brains

I'm not an expert on economics or business or everything, but I'm pretty sure that she can't just sell 3.5 billion nudes.

*facepalm*

saying the average female mogs the average male is different than saying the gigafemale mogs the gigamale

gigachad is the god of society. hypergamy has a finish line, and he is the ultimate winner

@Ropemaxx

The kind of money the richest people have is not something you can get through any personal qualities.
I find it funny when people who are looking to moneymaxx study the ultra rich and what they've done and how they behave.

How many female CEOs do you know?

Bezos is worth somewhere around $180 billion. That's enough to buy 180 nudes for a billion dollars each. Or a million nudes for $180,000 each. I mean, think about that for a second. You can't get anywhere near that selling nudes. Like, no.

$180B is a few orders of magnitude bigger than $180M, and I'd be very happy to have $180M -- you would be amongst the richest 0.01% of the planet even with just $180M. Hell, a lot of people don't even have $180k.

You're seriously underestimating how rich Jeff Bezos is.

most of it is the inflated stock price of Amazon

Bezos is smart in that he took advantage of two booms from the internet: online shopping and selling server space. He makes most of his money from selling AWS actually. Foids would never have the foresight to do such a thing. In fact all the things foids use to make money: camwhoring sites and onlyfans etc, are made by men. The guy who started onlyfans is a genius tbh, he gets a cut of every pussy pic sold to a cuck, without lifting a finger.

:feelskek: OP is clearly not an economist
OP should've LDAR'd less and studied more. I seriously doubt she can even sell a billion nudes for 50 bucks. At a certain point, the internet would be so saturated with her pics nobody going to fucking shell out a penny, let alone 50 bucks to get another pic.

:feelskek: OP is clearly not an economist

Meh, economics is a pseudoscience worse than astrology

No economist can ever tell you shit, all they do is just speculate after the fact and pretend like they knew all along

*facepalm*

saying the average female mogs the average male is different than saying the gigafemale mogs the gigamale

gigachad is the god of society. hypergamy has a finish line, and he is the ultimate winner

@Ropemaxx
Exactly!!

Exactly!!
thank you

imagine being THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD, AND CLAIMING TO BE INCEL

i can't even comprehend such "confusion" about him getting girls

it doesn't matter if he's sub8. 180 BILLION = UBER ULTRA POWER

literally living in teragod mode

"muh betabuxx" :feelshaha:

Last edited:
people forget that bezoes doesn't have that money, it's just stock price and buildings/machines of amazon
if he actually started selling his stock it would drop down a lot

I wouldn't be surprised if sandnigger sheikhs had more actual money than bezos

competition in the market of thottery.

Bezos is worth somewhere around $180 billion. That's enough to buy 180 nudes for a billion dollars each. Or a million nudes for $180,000 each. I mean, think about that for a second. You can't get anywhere near that selling nudes. Like, no.

$180B is a few orders of magnitude bigger than $180M, and I'd be very happy to have $180M -- you would be amongst the richest 0.01% of the planet even with just $180M. Hell, a lot of people don't even have $180k.

You're seriously underestimating how rich Jeff Bezos is.
Bezos cant liquifate at once tho. and his wealth isnt as diversified as gates atm

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back