Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't understand good people (especially Blackpill merchants)

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I keep my mouth shut

I'm extremely low IQ and I never willingly try to contribute to other people so that they can get a headstart off my knowledge

Not that I'm that knowledgable, but that's exactly why I keep my mouth shut whenever a new idea pops in, because now, everyone else knows it and I'm not a hyper intellectual or close to 100 in IQ that's why I value what I know and I keep my mouth shut so that I can use it later on

It surprises me as someone with no friends or any fans during my life, online and otherwise (in real life) that people willingly attempt to make people wiser and know the truths about life

This makes me think they must have something I don't have and that is IQ, their brain grows by the day and so does their knowledge.

I also suspect their experience has generally been positive with people, even let's say with a certain demographic, for example incels. I see incels brutally blackpilling other incels, I always think about how in the future most of them if I say anything they'll defeat me when we finally clash/collide, and these people either have tons of more knowledge and this is nothing to them, or, they have good experience and trust people.

I'm pretty certain it's not as easy as shallow as good experiences with people. They obviously know much much more and I have to cope with my low IQ brain thinking whether or not what I know even exists.

im too low iq to understand your post :feelsrope:

Any retard is smarter than a woman