Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand blackcels and ethnikcels

VirginWithStache

VirginWithStache

Banned
-
Just go to EE. Polish, Belarussian and Ukrainian bitches literally CRAVE for the dark cock.
I live in Poland and I tell you, as a dark skinned you basically approach random girl or group of on the street asking for sex. They laugh shyfully and you have 50% chance they'll agree. There was a lot of documented actions like this.

Inb4 nazis.
You go to Szczecin, Poznan, Wroclaw, Tricity, Warsaw, Krakow. These are cities which are not a shitholes and Police fucks xenophobes hardly.
There would some more civilized cities but these are the major.

low iq. they like tyrone, chaddam and chadpreet just like any other white, black, indian or asian whore.

Just go to EE. Polish, Belarussian and Ukrainian bitches literally CRAVE for the dark cock.
I live in Poland and I tell you, as a dark skinned you basically approach random girl or group of on the street asking for sex. They laugh shyfully and you have 50% chance they'll agree. There was a lot of documented actions like this.

Inb4 nazis.
You go to Szczecin, Poznan, Wroclaw, Tricity, Warsaw, Krakow. These are cities which are not a shitholes and Police fucks xenophobes hardly.

picture proof plz

low iq. they like tyrone, chaddam and chadpreet just like any other white, black, indian or asian whore.
No. Just be darkskinned and have other currency than PLN in your wallet.

have other currency than PLN in your wallet.
Heheheh USD petrodollar for the win! But then again, the blackcels say that's "JBW". Maybe if they travel and wave around some benjamins they'll get the same privileges we unattractive pasty whites barely get

all european girls crave muslim cock.

What is a "blackcel"?

I have no doubt in my mind that blacks can slay easily in EE (and in every part of the western world aswell) but ethnics cannot "just go" anywhere and get laid.

as a dark skinned you basically approach random girl or group of on the street asking for sex.

How is this not an equivalent to "Just put yourself out there bro"
A change in location will never help a truecel. If you went from being a KHHV to moving somewhere else and suddenly being Gigachad pussyslayer 9000, you were never actually incel.

I have curly black hair like a kike.
+1
How is this not an equivalent to "Just put yourself out there bro"
A change in location will never help a truecel. If you went from being a KHHV to moving somewhere else and suddenly being Gigachad pussyslayer 9000, you were never actually incel.
Yeah, but you have a better chance as ugly ethnik than ugly white in EE. Much, much better.

I
am
from
Asia
O
V
E
R

now that I think about it, I have never seen a ricecel post jbw. It's always the blacks, curries & sandpeople. strange.
we need more ricecels here.

as a dark skinned you basically approach random girl or group of on the street asking for sex.

Not even Chad's can do this, and they have the highest value on Earth.

Do people fall for this nonsense? I feel bad for any poor soul who reads this thread and tries this. Low IQ.

Not even Chad's can do this, and they have the highest value on Earth.

Do people fall for this nonsense? I feel bad for any poor soul who tries this. Low IQ thread.
Bill Cosby did it. He just asked after they were asleep.

OP is trying to get us lynched in by right wing Eastern Europeans

Here's what will happen, realistically:

1. You will fly to Krakow or Warsaw with this silly myth in your head of being an "exotic" slayer.

Then...

2. You will get stares and glances for looking like an out of place subhuman the second you step out of the airplane.

Then...

3. You will enter a nightclub and get MOGGED by low-inihibition soccer hooligans who are much better looking than you.

Then...

4. You will fly back home empty-handed and start your new career as a BBC spammer.

The rest is history.

Last edited:
OP is trying to get us lynched in by right wing Eastern Europeans
Rapefugees seem to be enjoying their stay since they're going there in droves.

JFL if you think a manlet streetshitter has any chance of getting a girl

LMFAO you lying fuck Eastern Euros HATE ethnics especially arabs and blacks
We are more likely to get lynched than get anywhere near a foid
There are many ethnics studying in EE and none of them get any pussy
GTFO

1. You will fly to Krakow or Warsaw with this silly myth in your head of being an "exotic" slayer.

Then...

2. You will get stares and glances for looking like an out of place subhuman the second you step out of the airplane.

Then...

3. You will enter a nightclub and get MOGGED by low-inihibition soccer hooligans who are much better looking than you.

Then...

4. You will fly back home empty-handed and start your new career as a BBC spammer.

The rest is history.
This, OP is 100% lying

O
V
E
R

now that I think about it, I have never seen a ricecel post jbw. It's always the blacks, curries & sandpeople. strange.
we need more ricecels here.
Hapas post it more than ricecels, we all get its true anyway, bbut I understand their vitriol. So close, yet so far.

Surely nobody actually believes this shit. Right?

main-qimg-f41ca22e22a693a0a05473f596c87301-c

OP, I look like the "low attractive" guy there, are you kidding me?

Inb4 nazis.
Strong proof.

And JFL @ trying to imply niggers aren't ethnics.

Inb4 nazis.
I live in a city with lots of Eastern Europeans (And they all came out in full force due to the recent World Cup). I've yet to see a single one date a black guy, even in college. Let alone have children with them.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but there are a lot of Poles where I live; I don't see any mixed race couples out here. In fact, most of the Eastern Europeans where I am are a bit insular; they tend to stay close within their own communities. Even there stores and churches are run in their own native language. I'm not calling you a liar, but I just haven't seen what you claim.
It's true, all of it, this guys slays in EE.
4t51jn.jpg
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Attractive blacks/ethnics can slay in all of Europe. Average or below? Not so much.

Attractive blacks/ethnics can slay in all of Europe. Average or below? Not so much.
Actually ALL ethnics would get lynched in Europe.

Then...

Then...

Then...

The rest is history.

LySDMzK.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back