Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t tip attractive servers

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
I never tip Stacys or Beckys who are servers, most of them feel like they’re entitled to tips just because they’re pretty, they expect uglies and normies to throw their cash at them just for existing. They have enough betas and cucks who fork them over ridiculous amounts of money and compliments already.

Same. They get plenty of money just for existing as it is.

I never tip Stacys or Beckys who are servers, most of them feel like they’re entitled to tips just because they’re pretty, they expect uglies and normies to throw their cash at them just for existing. They have enough betas and cucks who fork them over ridiculous amounts of money and compliments already.
Working with their looks is their tip

Earlier this year, I gave a short, balding, socially-awkward male server a huge tip ($10 on a $20 bill) because I imagine working in that profession has got to be hell for someone like that. I was tempted to write down the link to this forum on the receipt, but wasn't feeling that low-inhib that day.

I rarely ever give tips to anyone

They're low iq. They could be making thousands sticking cucumber up their ass on camera

I leave a penny. A simple penny. One time, I did it, this stacy looking bitch just GLARED at me.I saw her go over to her co-workers and talking, then they stared at me. Lmao :lul::lul::lul:

JFL at tipping culture.

In general it's brutal to have any interactions with a waiter at all if you're some lonely guy, the waiters' pity is just oozing off of them.
I always get my shit to go even if it's a restaurant, fuck them, especially the poorly trained staff that stare at you like hawks on the way in and out instead of minding their own business.

No tipping culture where I live in but if there were tipping culture here, I'd do same as you OP.

I leave a penny. A simple penny. One time, I did it, this stacy looking bitch just GLARED at me.I saw her go over to her co-workers and talking, then they stared at me. Lmao :lul::lul::lul:
made the neighborhood whatsapp group blow up for sure

cucks #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8 and #9: what an asshole and what a terrible day, sweetie. let me buy you a mountain trip, myself excluded.

Best be to tip only ugly and average joe male servers

based

I don't even look at attractive servers whereas for incel servers, I treat them with sincerity and attention.
Incels befriend incels theory

I don't eat out in the first place. Too ashamed of looking like a goblin.

Cuck if you tip at all.

Tipping is such a cucked system. It means you want female waiters, especially attractive ones, to earn more than male waiters.

Also I have read about waiters, both male and female, earning a lot of money. Imagine you're some average income guy and you're tipping this person who makes more than you doing a low skill job.

Tipping is cucked

Im going to start doing that now :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Right on, man. Make sure you make her work very hard. Ask for refills, more ketchup, sauce, etc. Then TIP THE PENNY

I only tip ugly males working the shitty jobs.

If I were to actually go out, I’d give much larger tips to ugly men.

I will only tip an ugly subhuman male

Just make sure it's a post-1983 penny, because pre-83's are mostly copper and worth more than 2c each!

The newer ones are plated zinc.

Just make sure it's a post-1983 penny, because pre-83's are mostly copper and worth more than 2c each!

The newer ones are plated zinc.
HIGH IQ

I'm against tipping. They can get the tip of my dick in their mouth.
Sometimes the tip is included in the price, which is just bullshit.