Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t think you’ll believe me but I don’t experience the sad or depressed emotion

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
Title : I’m not lying in December of 2023 I woke up one morning and those emotions left my body now it’s like a nothing feeling , I don’t have sadness or depression waves because they no longer exist for me yes it sounds crazy but it’s true. When it comes to pain I don’t feel it in my heart deeply but I know it’s happening and I’m aware of the pain such as death so I can still cry but it’s still painless it’s just tear falling with no emotions again I know this sounds fake but this is what I experience it’s nice not having these emotions so I won’t commit suicide

Lucky bastard

Today it is a good day for me

I've had long episodes where I feel like this, but lately it is coming back.

It is not at all uncommon for depression to come and go in waves, with variable time periods.

It absolutely can be beaten, but only by the individual will. Never by pills or therapy.