Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don’t think you guys understand how much couples kissing in front of me makes me rage

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
At my job yesterday, I had a couple (the guy was subhuman but the girl was average, lifefuel tbh) who were kissing in front of me. I got so fucking pissed off and triggered I became very high T. I wanted to fucking kill myself out of pain.

Well, I’m pretty sure a lot of us here understand considering the fact we are in the same boat as you.

I get triggered when I see people driving.

Well, I’m pretty sure a lot of us here understand considering the fact we are in the same boat as you.
You don’t have a job where you’re around couples every day

It always ruins my day.

I was working and saw this asian with his hands all over his white girlfriend. I was raging inside so hard. I hate seeing asian men with white girls, I'd rather see them with a BBC.

I was working and saw this asian with his hands all over his white girlfriend. I was raging inside so hard. I hate seeing asian men with white girls, I'd rather see them with a BBC.
Complete lifefuel tbh

it makes angry sometimes but USUALLY it just depresses the fuck out of me

I was getting the train once when some foid and Chad were standing on the platform. The foid was literally incomprehensible with grief that Chad was leaving her, crying like she'd been told that abortion had been banned. It was pure suifuel. I overheard Chad say on the train that he was only away for a week. Chad inhabits a different planet from us.

Nothing ruins my day like seeing foids worship Chad in public. They will never, ever look at or speak to me like they do to Chad :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke:

I get annoyed and depressed seeing any couple in public. I just alcoholmax, like I’m doing now, to make the pain go away temporarily.

They do it on purpose. They know you'll never get any of that so the have pleasure in rubbing it in your face. It's a sick game for them.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
Tumblr o89eemOcnE1v8hcteo1 500
Giphy 23
Giphy 24
Giphy 25
Source 5
Giphy 26
Giphy 22
Couple hugs gif gamer 1
Couple hugs gif gamer 2
Giphy 21
Original 1
Giphy 20
Source 3

They do it on purpose. They know you'll never get any of that so the have pleasure in rubbing it in your face. It's a sick game for them.
Cope they can't even see you exist.

Makes me rage too bro