Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think women are blackpilled to give their kids better genetics just pure self Indulgence and lust

R

righteouscel

-
If women really cared about their kids genetics why would they care if a guy is fat sure maybe it hides some of his features but they are obviously still there and we know women are repulsed by fat guys when fat doesn't even pass on by genetics it's just about eating. This just shows how women give 0 shit about their offspring and I don't want to hear that it's all about choosing genetics for their kids sure they might be able to think a thinner man will be able to gather more resources but being fat back then when we supposedly evolved for hundred of thousands years being fat meant abundance especially if this preference evolved into women's genes those fat men would've had to had been fat for long periods of time for it it actually have been a survival mechanism and that would've practically been impossible back then.

Last edited:
If women really cared about their kids genetics why would they care if a guy is fat sure maybe it hides some of his features but they are obviously still there and we know women are repulsed by fat guys when fat doesn't even pass on by genetics it's just about eating. This just shows how women give 0 shit about their offspring and I don't want to hear that it's all about choosing genetics for their kids sure they might be able to think a thinner man will be able to gather more resources but being fat back then when we supposedly evolved for hundred of thousands years being fat meant abundance .
true that's why washed up old whores give birth to autistic kids with age and birth a true cel after fucking a simp who settles or beta buxxes. They are hedonistic SELFISH pigs, narcissistic solipsism, their world view is me me me me me

true that's why washed up old whores give birth to autistic kids with age and birth a true cel after fucking a simp who settles or beta buxxes. They are hedonistic SELFISH pigs, narcissistic solipsism, their world view is me me me me me
Yeah they don't care about choosing the best genetics for their kids just a good looking man for her own fairy tail

high IQ discussion