Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think we are ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 35979
  • Start date
Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Banned
-
Women just have high standards due to toxic femenism and mental illness , most of us are average as for subhuman incels i am going to be honest with you i don't know if it's over but i am 80% sure it is since you live in 2021 i can say for sure you can get a girlfriend or a wife in the 60s being a sub modren society is just a bitch

correct me if i am wrong

It doesn't matter what we think, what matters is what holes think, and they think we are subhuman, so no sex for us.

It doesn't matter what we think, what matters is what holes think, and they think we are subhuman, so no sex for us.
That's what i said modren society is shit since women are dominating men , we need to get back to tradition

Foids don't think,they just follow their primate instincts which urge them to breed with whoever looks the strongest or has the most status.

5fc

Being a subhuman, I would always have it rough.

Being an average guy might get you a land whale

I have no idea how 99 percent of incels look or where they live

Foids don't think,they just follow their primate instincts which urge them to breed with whoever looks the strongest or has the most status.

:yes:

(Yet my subhuman braindead mother reproduced with a shitskin poor manlet with no job)

Genetic studies have shown the Yoruba to cluster most closely with other West African peoples.[185] Yoruba people are largely found within the E1b1a1 subclade of the E-M2 haplogroup along with the Ewe, Ga, and Bamileke peoples of West Africa and Cameroon. More recent genetic studies have also found the presence of West Eurasian admixture in Yoruba populations, around 8.6% Eurasian DNA

:yes:

(Yet my subhuman braindead mother reproduced with a shitskin poor manlet with no job)
Maybe he worked as a sicario for a cartel and you don't know about it. That is seen as alpha by foids.
Also it depends on her looks,an ugly foid can't pull a :chad:,he might fuck her but won't settle with her.

Nah I'm actually ugly. It sucks looking in the mirror and seeing some atrocious monsterface that doesn't really reflect you at all.

I'm actually ugly. If I were a foid I wouldn't even consider fucking a guy like me.

I'm so ugly it makes me cry

Women have insanely high standards AND I'm also ugly. Basically I'm fucked :fuk:

Our female looksmatches have a 2-digit if not 3-digit slay count.
We were unlucky to be born males with our shitty genes. If we were born females, we'd be hardcore feminists at worst and still could find some cucks to get laid with.
Our female looksmatches have a 2-digit if not 3-digit slay count.
We were unlucky to be born males with our shitty genes. If we were born females, we'd be hardcore feminists at worst and still could find some cucks to get laid with.

Last edited:
This. It doesn't matter how we rate men, it matters how foids do, because they are the ones giving sex

Maybe he worked as a sicario for a cartel and you don't know about it. That is seen as alpha by foids.
Also it depends on her looks,an ugly foid can't pull a :chad:,he might fuck her but won't settle with her.

Yeah...there are gossips that he was a true piece of shit , Also my grandma hated him.

where is the rating thread i would like to see how you look like

Yeap. That's right. We're not ugly but special! We're even superior to all those stupid Chads. We're better. Women should choose us instead of them. That's my point. Every incel should have a cute gf. Every. Without exceptions. And Chads should become our slaves.

Women just have high standards due to toxic femenism and mental illness , most of us are average as for subhuman incels i am going to be honest with you i don't know if it's over but i am 80% sure it is since you live in 2021 i can say for sure you can get a girlfriend or a wife in the 60s being a sub modren society is just a bitch

correct me if i am wrong
Lol i thought the same thing, as a cope in adulthood i'd look in the mirror and look at my reflect and felt good about myself. I'd see my eyes and be happy with the color. I'd see my masculine features and my stubble, id see my forehead which is kinda big and i just felt like it didn't matter too much cause i'm a male and it's mascline

Then i made the mistake of trying to get ratings from people on the internet :feelsUgh: and all said i was below average and made a list of the most superficial shit every time or told me shit that didn't make sense, and then they'd break down why my face is too short or my eye's weren't 'hunter eyes' and a bunch of shit, and at first i thought it was a joke because i've always been so open minded and never really considered anyone with out a deformity "ugly". then my eyes were open to the world about how all these little details that never mattered to me even when looking at someone else was top fucking prioity for literally everyone. FUCK THE WORLD.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Being an average guy might get you a land whale
no fuck that
Lol i thought the same thing, as a cope in adulthood i'd look in the mirror and look at my reflect and felt good about myself. I'd see my eyes and be happy with the color. I'd see my masculine features and my stubble, id see my forehead which is kinda big and i just felt like it didn't matter too much cause i'm a male and it's mascline

Then i made the mistake of trying to get ratings from people on the internet :feelsUgh: and all said i was below average and made a list of the most superficial shit every time or told me shit that didn't make sense, and then they'd break down why my face is too short or my eye's weren't 'hunter eyes' and a bunch of shit, and at first i thought it was a joke because i've always been so open minded and never really considered anyone with out a deformity "ugly". then my eyes were open to the world about how all these little details that never mattered to me even when looking at someone else was top fucking prioity for literally everyone. FUCK THE WORLD.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
again it's just modren society therefore we can't control it and our women are brainwashed

Ugliness isn't up to you to decide unfortunately.