Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I don't think Twitter understands incels.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y

This is why females continue to die. They refuse to submit to our sexual desires they will soon find themselves being taught a lesson

It's mainly just femoids and numales aka people who's minds we probably couldn't change anyways. The types that agree will probably not voice their opinions

I'm not sure what I should be laughing at, this is pretty rage-inducing.

17e
fixed

twitter is ERfuel. inceltears level shit

I'm not sure what I should be laughing at, this is pretty rage-inducing.

You have to have a sense of humor about women trying to understand incels.

The incel life is something that they cannot even begin to imagine.

They completely miss the point. They're always spreading their feminazi agenda with these shootings

They completely miss the point. They're always spreading their feminazi agenda with these shootings

I think it starts with the fact that they still subscribe to the belief that incels are women haters.

It's funny because the hate comes from the women first, and then some incels reciprocate it.

I find it funny how normies are trying to link the incel community with the most recent shooter although the guy never claimed he was incel/ mentioned anything similar to the incel community, all that happened was he got rejectted, and publically humiliated. Thats enough to put any male, virgin or not, over the edge. Plus the guy was chadlite,

So let me get this straight:

Mocking a dude in front of the class and spreading all over local social media (When she could've just rejected him in private) isn't humiliation?

Yea he deserved and was ENTITLED to shoot up that godforsaken school.

I find it funny how normies are trying to link the incel community with the most recent shooter although the guy never claimed he was incel/ mentioned anything similar to the incel community, all that happened was he got rejectted, and publically humiliated. Thats enough to put any male, virgin or not, over the edge. Plus the guy was chadlite,
chadlite is a reach
maybe if he had lower bf

feed them to the sharks

What if Jessie would be the next one to be shot? Will she fall on her knees, crying and begging not to take her useless femoid's life?

Feminist leaders are the worst how do we make them stfu?

It'll be made legal for femoids to shoot dead sub6 guys who dare approach them soon.

I can't lie, even though i don't think they should be able to, listening to women speak is pretty funny.

lol if they hate us why should we care what they want/change our behavior? if anything this inspires me to double down.

The shooter wasn't even an incel you brain dead fucks on Twitter. He had a girlfriend.

“Just be confident. Keep approaching because they’re playing hard to get.”

“Listen to females when they say no. You’re not entitled to a healthy life.”

They have less empathy for us than for ants. This is why I celebrate the death of every Stacy.

I don't think Twitter understands anything

Twitter, the platform for bumfuck dumbass average gal to speak her mind and reveal her highiq.

Where's that guy with the twitter account? Did he comment on them yet?

The thing with Twitter is people say the first dumb thing that comes to mind so you see a bunch of retards giving you a opinion that they can’t comprehend how many factors go into being a incel we are all unique with different believes views etc the most annoying thing is that I have to say it that people don’t alreasy know that

Femoids can't possibly claim the media is pro incel and against women. They just CAN'T, I refuse to believe someone does it.

Femoids can't possibly claim the media is pro incel and against women. They just CAN'T, I refuse to believe someone does it.
For femoids it would be like media isn't against us enough, they should be against us even more than they are now.