Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think there's a better video game map then GTA San Andreas.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Nothing comes close.

Nothing comes close.
true best map and best game in the series, map has insane variety even npcs and cars change depending on the location

Last edited:
easily
gta 4 second tho

Yeah there is something special about this world map. I suspect it's cause every type of place has it's identity and there's many of those, which maybe make it seem like they're more spaced out idk, truly exceptionnal. Gta V on the other hand... an Island surrounded by a highway. It's the laziest shit ever. Outside of Los Santos, almost everything worth of interest like villages/cities are in very narrow spaces (between Mount Chillad/desert and the water basically) and there's not many of them in the first place. And they feel so empty and dull. Might be due to the weather and ambiance that's always the same no matter where you go. In SA you get : heat haze west coast ghetto weather, pink sky native desert, cold and greyish San Fierro with bits of sun that makes you long for LS, sunny Las Venturas that reminds you of home but is not, creepy cold wood mist in the countryside...

Then the way the main storyline and even side stuff make you explore this world feels really great. Truly like some american movie that takes the protagonist across several states. An adventure. Gta V is ok (thanks to mods, too) but it lacks that magic so much.

Last edited:
Yeah there is something special about this world map. I suspect it's cause every type of place has it's identity and there's many of those, which maybe make it seem like they're more spaced out idk, truly exceptionnal. Gta V on the other hand... an Island surrounded by a highway. It's the laziest shit ever. Outside of Los Santos, almost everything worth of interest like villages/cities are in very narrow spaces (between Mount Chillad/desert and the water basically) and there's not many of them in the first place. And they feel so empty and dull. Might be due to the weather and ambiance that's always the same no matter where you go. In SA you get : heat haze west coast ghetto weather, pink sky native desert, cold and greyish San Fierro with bits of sun that makes you long for LS, sunny Las Venturas that reminds you of home but is not, creepy cold wood mist in the countryside...

Then the way the main storyline and even side stuff make you explore this world feels really great. Truly like some american movie that takes the protagonist across several states. An adventure. Gta V is ok (tanks to mods, too) but it lacks that magic so much.
It was made when devs actually had to put effort into games story mode.

It was made when devs actually had to put effort into games story mode.
When V came out in 2013, the concept of a "gta online" was barely a thing. But yeah i think those bastards sniffed the opportunity cause i remember that the online game was abnormaly, heavily advertized from the get go. Hence the rather shitty map and the somewhat rushed solo world probably. I hate it cause i'm a solo player at heart. Everything turned to shit the last 15 years. :feelskek: