Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t think racism exists

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : people treat people based off looks only so if you’re an attractive nigger you’ll receive the same treatment as a white but if you’re ugly you’ll then be discriminated against
IMG 5213
IMG 5211
View attachment IMG_5212.webp

So it is racism.

Yeah, people keep calling America "race obsessed" but what they really are is looks-obsessed. When I hear "race-obsessed" I think of someone spending hours a day scrolling through genetic/phenotypical data on groups, the average American is only scrolling hours a day on ChinkTok.

How you're perceived determines how you're treated. An Irishman who looks like a sandnig will be treated worse than an actual sandnig who looks white

Racism is a subpoint of lookism

How come you talk in nigspeak despite hating nigs? Your custom title right now is even the name of some black rapper
its sarcasm are u too autistic to understand also nigga im from a nigger neighborhood so "nigspeak" is what i talk normally

How come you talk in nigspeak despite hating nigs? Your custom title right now is even the name of some black rapper
also kayflock is not black hes hispanic

do some research before telling me that
What do you suppose he is? Native American? Iberian? You don't know Afro-Latinos are a thing??

Lookism>racism

99.9% of niggERs are savage animals

No, man, there are races that look better than others.
Anybody can look good it’s limited to a certain group . Certain groups have more more attractive people yes but it’s not limited to them

No. I hate them all equally. (In GTA V.)
But the attractive nigger will still be treated with respect and given attention irl