Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't think my WAGNER friend is alive anymore

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★

I had a friend who was in WAGNER group but he don't message me for many months now JFL, I mean I don't really know him that well we used to go school together 15 years ago and I just message him sometimes asking about war and stuff and he would tell me how it went and his unit but not much the most he told is when Prigozhyn tried to win war in Ukraine but after that when I message him he don't reply or anything to me anymore he probably dead JFL, picture I took from google

Last year he offer me to join because I asked if its possible so I have phone number to join WAGNER if I want maybe is still alive JFL

This is my backup plan for my ERmaxxing if I have to do it.

Was he incel?
He never had girlfriend, he watch hentai all the time and play some hentai japanese game before war

We would play counter strike together before he join army.

But he was volcel he wasnt bad looking he just didnt know how to approach so he never approach women and just neet at home all day long playing vidya at his mum house.

He got smoked by based azawad mujahedeen

Watch FPV kill compilations to find his last whereabouts

did you ever meet him irl?
yes

18 years ago JFL when we were going to school for small children

I didnt meet him since then we just play games on discord and steam because I am living in United Cuckdome since then

View attachment 1230649

I had a friend who was in WAGNER group but he don't message me for many months now JFL, I mean I don't really know him that well we used to go school together 15 years ago and I just message him sometimes asking about war and stuff and he would tell me how it went and his unit but not much the most he told is when Prigozhyn tried to win war in Ukraine but after that when I message him he don't reply or anything to me anymore he probably dead JFL, picture I took from google

Last year he offer me to join because I asked if its possible so I have phone number to join WAGNER if I want maybe is still alive JFL

This is my backup plan for my ERmaxxing if I have to do it.
dont joining that shit to fight that stupid globalist war is gay and cuckes

its true I made thread about it 1 year ago

was my gaming friend from my village school
wheres the one from one year ago cant find it

dont joining that shit to fight that stupid globalist war is gay and cuckes
I know but if my SEAmaxx plans fail I will do it because I got nowhere else to go and at least I can get russian passport because of my family and can speak russian just cant read it very well so it wont be a problem to get into wagner and go ER and die there what else is a incel that cant ascend supposed to do in this world

wheres the one from one year ago cant find it

Rip. I remember you telling me about him

your friend during his final moments:
''NEVER GO TO BAKHMUT, WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE''
Rezultat slike za peter griffin worst mistake of my life

Last edited:
He never had girlfriend, he watch hentai all the time and play some hentai japanese game before war

We would play counter strike together before he join army.

But he was volcel he wasnt bad looking he just didnt know how to approach so he never approach women and just neet at home all day long playing vidya at his mum house.
Chad does not approach or know how to talk. Rest in peace mercenarycel.