Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't think my doctor is understanding the words I'm saying.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm going in for bloodwork soon. The draw is in the afternoon. I scheduled it for the afternoon. But then I remembered "Oh no, aren't some blood tests time-of-day sensitive?" Like testosterone, for instance. When you're getting your blood drawn to check testosterone, you gotta come in early in the morning.

So I message my doctor. "About my bloodwork. I scheduled it for the afternoon, but I just remembered that some blood tests are time-of-day sensitive. Like a testosterone test. Are the particular tests you ordered also time-of-day sensitive, or no?"

And my doctor messages me back "I didn't order a testosterone check."

...I know you didn't. I didn't say you did. I said "Testosterone tests are time-of-day sensitive. But what about THESE PARTICULAR TESTS?" Did that not come through? Did they not understand what I meant?

I'm worried. This kind of miscommunication might get me "accidentally" Fauci ouchie'd.

take the fauci ouchie, bigot.

Let me write you a prescription....

Singh's ex ifs bcc sebin hmm s jus Eve muggy 2x

It’s not that big of a deal unless it’s a fasting blood sugar test. Even testosterone is t going to fluctuate that much. You are worried about these nonsense things because of your autism.

It’s not that big of a deal unless it’s a fasting blood sugar test. Even testosterone is t going to fluctuate that much. You are worried about these nonsense things because of your autism.

But testosterone does fluctuate. That's why you're supposed to take these precautions if you want pinpoint accuracy. Is it autistic to want pinpoint accuracy? Accuracy is a big deal. Just going in any time with any amount of food in your belly is sloppy medicine.

google the tests ngl

But testosterone does fluctuate. That's why you're supposed to take these precautions if you want pinpoint accuracy. Is it autistic to want pinpoint accuracy? Accuracy is a big deal. Just going in any time with any amount of food in your belly is sloppy medicine.
This nigga replies to pointing out his autism with more autism! :lul:

Don't be showing your manlet mania :feelskek:

This nigga replies to pointing out his autism with more autism! :lul:
Anyone that trusts a doctor with drugs is a moron.

Legal drugs kill more people than anything else....

Just trust a jew bro! It's safer.

Take personal responsibility for YOURSELF.

Hire a lab to run your tests.
Get yer drugs via an offshore company....

How tough is it?