Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't think my dad is the biological father of my sister

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I inherited every single trait of my subhuman father - round face, shitty hair, ugly eyes, even got his hyperthyroidism disease. But my Stacy sister looks nothing like him. She got the good parts from my mother and the rest from God knows who. I think my mother cheated on with Chad and my dad is actually raising Chad's bastard child.

I even pitched the idea to my sister to get a paternity test but she straight out refused and called me crazy.

I wish my mother would've cheated on with Chad in my case too. I wouldn't be rotting on this forum and would be experiencing the best life has to offer. But she didn't. She would've probably thought - "Let's give this subhuman garbage a chance to spread his subhuman genes and watch his offspring suffer and wallow in self pity."

I inherited every single trait of my subhuman father - round face, shitty hair, ugly eyes, even got his hyperthyroidism disease.
Why did he breed?

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? STAY OUT OF THE BASEMENT!

I inherited every single trait of my subhuman father - round face, shitty hair, ugly eyes, even got his hyperthyroidism disease. But my Stacy sister looks nothing like him. She got the good parts from my mother and the rest from God knows who. I think my mother cheated on with Chad and my dad is actually raising Chad's bastard child.

I even pitched the idea to my sister to get a paternity test but she straight out refused and called me crazy.

I wish my mother would've cheated on with Chad in my case too. I wouldn't be rotting on this forum and would be experiencing the best life has to offer. But she didn't. She would've probably thought - "Let's give this subhuman garbage a chance to spread his subhuman genes and watch his offspring suffer and wallow in self pity."

Well if your sister not your actual biological sister and you feeling horny for her you have free reign to fuck without consequences.

Idiot. You should've got everybody 23AndMe tests. You made yourself obvious by saying paternity test.

Well if your sister not your actual biological sister and you feeling horny for her you have free reign to fuck without consequences.
:feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back