Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't think it's that easy to stop being a virgin after a certain age.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★★
There is a certain paranoia against fakecels and an idea that just because you have a certain positive trait then you would easily stop being an incel.

I don't feel like it's that easy, if you manage to reach adulthood without basic love experiences it's almost exponentially more difficult to convince a woman to sleep with you.
Regardless of your height or appearance, if you manage to be an Incel until an advanced age, the scars of this phase of your life will be eternal, even for fakecels who manage to ascend.
In any case, stopping being an Incel is never just a "just do this" or a "just be this" it is always quite difficult and with a high chance of being rejected or going wrong.

Dunno what the numbers are now, but a now-banned user actually looked at some numbers a few years ago and it doesn't look too good for wizards:fuk::dafuckfeels:.

u accept your fate

college/university is the last chance to lose your virginity, after that you lose options to meet women, especially dropoutcels who rot alone at home, it's is completely over for us.

virgin over 22-24 = over

College is the last time you will be literally surrounded by members of the opposite sex who are all the same age as you are, who are all unmarried. Past that point it becomes exponentially harder, not, I think, because your looks get worse (until probably mid 30s anyway) but because it's extremely hard to even find women.

College is the last time you will be literally surrounded by members of the opposite sex who are all the same age as you are, who are all unmarried. Past that point it becomes exponentially harder, not, I think, because your looks get worse (until probably mid 30s anyway) but because it's extremely hard to even find women.
Another problem is any foid who is still single after college is actually a really big red flag. Why was she unable to to find the lover of her life in a field of like-minded individuals? It’s either because she’s a filthy whore, or mentally damaged who consequentially also probably happens to be a slut.

Even if I ascended in my 20's I would probably still cringe at my performance given how my prudish and dysfunctional my upbringing was leading to coarse and vulgar sexual behavior.