Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I don't think IT users understand the whole "involuntary celibate" thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Incels to them and most normies is simply a go-to insult for males. Has nothing to do with the amount of sex you get.

Incels to them and most normies is simply a go-to insult for males. Has nothing to do with the amount of sex you get.
Yep. Just a few days ago I argued with a brainlet on YouTube who claimed Nathan Larson is an incel. I mentioned that he was literally married and she replied that incels can be married :lul::lul::lul:

this
@FemoidsGTFO your avi bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this

@FemoidsGTFO your avi bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ezgif 7 4dbd56e09a72

It resembles my state of mind :p:heart:

Yep. Just a few days ago I argued with a brainlet on YouTube who claimed Nathan Larson is an incel. I mentioned that he was literally married and she replied that incels can be married :lul::lul::lul:
JFL :feelskek: :lul:

Incels to them and most normies is simply a go-to insult for males.
tbh

Has nothing to do with the amount of sex you get.
Except when using that insult they'll start virgin shaming even guys they know have had relationships before. Hypocritical pieces of shit grasping in desperation for any excuse to mock and virgin shame males is what they are.

the story posted by MDBVer2 sounds like someone who used to be non-celibate (GF would fuck) who became celibate when GF stopped fucking (him)

Normies would call a chad abuser an incel

What to expect from a bunch of mentally ill faggots who larp as women.

IT users are a bunch of fucking retards who need to stop obsessing over us lel

Well

You'd think they'd know the basic definition of the number 1 insult they throw around but it's too much for them apparently.