Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i dont think im human

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I cant human to others i cant communicate

I think its joeover

I submit willingly to AI overlords

just let it be known that I was neevr human never felt like any of this i cant connect

give me connection please

modem pls conect me im donei ia cant ocnnec toconect me ah oit its coming soon maybe they ahve researches and stuff i just wnat to connect and be somewhere i can exist i am not a person anytmore i cant communciate with people outside text only in text i cna communicate verbally i cant communciate my brain goes blank whem im with other humans its very brutal i cant communicate i cant coooooooommmunciate it sover i need to connect give me a cable i will put a cable an dcxonnect like lain from serial epxiermetn lain i feel it ina sfdasjagfpdvuppafd al soca t dog adn sd mouse and mouise with vr lololo running bale aapigra3rrmpfekfweipsdfjapfj apsjfa scastle in the hills its a sclear day and very very sclear lots of clouds and blue sky the re are lots of towers in the castle lots lots of towers with pointy ends and the castle gaets iis opened and thorses ride but suddenly ocean everywhere i am swimmingin ocean and looking at the sun endless ocean i struggle i go underwater veyrthing is o clear dorwning no pain dsfuiaeapfpivdvjpwvwjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii;ljs o hjve a king headcheaaei ahaved haedcheaise i am always tired always icant fking sdappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppijfsssssffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiii alwayf ryrt to fi tin whith ohet a lwasy follow others i used to ahsve friend who turned to paganism and magic i tired be cool liekh im and id dhte same but its over i asmfdsiforeqjreoijgrapoijgpoijgawqrpoijgasrpigsdpgdpfgsdpgpogkoakorakpgpora ll ,mylfeie iadajaoffsd o dont awnt to exist asi afudjdajgijio i want tosee and observe but no t want and need iiiiiiii want to seee like a bird just watch it immortal i dont want otbe part of it anymore i cant i am not made for it to be a partof thsialsfasijrjak;lmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmvvvvvvvvvvvvvfsddddddddddddddddddddddddjk;lmafdvdddddddd;lh;;fnjsadm;mgdhf;ajjjjkmmmcadslootteery number is 3 8 23 4 30 21

fjaiofr 4 8 22 234393

akfeiojafajgaidjfaifajfasdfasdf
1 4 34 94 33 23

dajfsfijadajfdasfijasdfijsafsajfas

8 32 8 14 32 32
asdpfoijpojas

12 4 21 8 47 3 2

sajdfaijfioaejfojeaefagaissodja

3 7 8 15 28 35

sdfhafdsafsafoiasd

3 18 7 28 42 22

faudihdsfpadhafusadufasfaoufa