Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i don't think i'm blackpilled (fakecel trigger warning + potential ban request)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
i'm conflicted because despite becing a 5ft 6 ethnic virgin ... I still don't think i'm blackpilled enough to be on this site , which is why if my account gets banned today then i'll understand

reasons why I don't feel blackpilled:

1) Hope ... I still need to believe in something that won't mean I spend the rest of my life in regret or feeling sorry for myself

2) I still get female compliments / talk to girls - and i've actually been asked to hang out with girls numerous time (you can stop reading now and call me a fakcel)

3) Blaming everyone else .... I 've developed somewhat of a mindset to stop blaming my parents or growing up bullied or anyone who did me wrong growing up for my position now

So yeh if you want to @mods you can ban my account and i'll be erased rom here for good. But also fuck incel tears for bullying people who have not been fortunate enough in life to experience what they have

exactly , i deserved to be banned because i can't be like you
No girl ever complimented me. Really. But, on the other hand, girls laughed at my stutter, short height and poor clothes.

I'm also in the same position but I do consider myself fully :blackpill:

>say I look nice or ask how you're single
you're an incel but still "nice" enough for foids to be like "hahaha omg I wish I had a bf like you but not you XDXDXD"

you're an incel but still "nice" enough for foids to be like "hahaha omg I wish I had a bf like you but not you XDXDXD"

pretty much yeh , still doesn't justify my place here

so im sorry if everyone here feels anger towards me

despite becing a 5ft 6 ethnic virgin
you're an incel 100%, you can take a break from the site, but we'll see you in a year

you're an incel 100%, you can take a break from the site, but we'll see you in a year

it's not that i don't want to be here and it's not because i don't like being here among you guys

the problem is me and that I can't be living two different lives from here and what i'n like irl

to receive female attention?:feelshehe:
Last time I received female attention a girl added me on Facebook and sent me "hello" I replied with "hello" and the conversation ended :fuk:

it's not that i don't want to be here and it's not because i don't like being here among you guys

the problem is me and that I can't be living two different lives from here and what i'n like irl
Ok. Then leave. You're better off living a normal life rather than rotting here anyhow. Sounds like you have the chance to ascend unlike most of the users of this site.

5ft 6 ethnic virgin
I still get female compliments / talk to girls - and i've actually been asked to hang out with girls numerous time
You're 5'6 ethnic virgin, so you definitely belong here

You should still take up those offers though, even if they end in failure

I don't receive any attention from females, but I think that also if you receive it doesn't mean anything as you are 5'6 and ethnic, you're just in denial now

Ok. Then leave. You're better off living a normal life rather than rotting here anyhow. Sounds like you have the chance to ascend unlike most of the users of this site.

i'm honesty not sure , like i came to this site because i thought my height was gonna hold me back forever, but now im not sure
You're 5'6 ethnic virgin, so you definitely belong here

You should still take up those offers though, even if they end in failure
i guess i'll try but i doubt it'll go somewhere
I don't receive any attention from females, but I think that also if you receive it doesn't mean anything as you are 5'6 and ethnic, you're just in denial now
yeh i don't know what i am these days

i'm honesty not sure , like i came to this site because i thought my height was gonna hold me back forever, but now im not sure

i guess i'll try but i doubt it'll go somewhere

yeh i don't know what i am these days
you still don't deserve a ban, try as much as you can and then you will request a ban or not

The complements are them telling you you're such a nice guy but they aren't sexually attracted to you. But you might as well be a normie rather than rot here.

The complements are them telling you you're such a nice guy but they aren't sexually attracted to you. But you might as well be a normie rather than rot here.

yeh that's true , that's pretty much it

I vote we allow OP to stay for now. :feelshehe:

If he eventually reports that he’s ascended he’ll be gone of course but until that happens you’re home brother. :society:

And remember people all these girls giving OP compliments may be similar to the black girls that tell oreoman/savvy guy that he’s attractive/sexy/any girl would want to be with him, blah, blah, blah! Yet in the end it’s never these bitches saying these things that ever want to actually give him a chance and put their money where their mouth is. :feelswhere:

Why haven't you accepted their offers to hang out and eventually lose your virginity?

You've been asked to hang with girls? That depends solely on your appearance fr. What you look like?

This. You’re the kind of nigga to get buddyposted. :blackpill:

Tbh I empathize with OP a little bit. Friendzoning is ragefuel:feelsree:

The blackpill only appeals to cringe teenagers and brown people but if you get compliments from females you're obviously a fakecel

I vote we allow OP to stay for now. :feelshehe:

If he eventually reports that he’s ascended he’ll be gone of course but until that happens you’re home brother. :society:

And remember people all these girls giving OP compliments may be similar to the black girls that tell oreoman/savvy guy that he’s attractive/sexy/any girl would want to be with him, blah, blah, blah! Yet in the end it’s never these bitches saying these things that ever want to actually give him a chance and put their money where their mouth is. :feelswhere:

agreed. all that matters is getting sex. compliments are empty, potentially virtue signalling garbage until you actually get laid.

agreed. all that matters is getting sex. compliments are empty, potentially virtue signalling garbage until you actually get laid.
Agreed

i'm conflicted because despite becing a 5ft 6 ethnic virgin ... I still don't think i'm blackpilled enough to be on this site , which is why if my account gets banned today then i'll understand

reasons why I don't feel blackpilled:

1) Hope ... I still need to believe in something that won't mean I spend the rest of my life in regret or feeling sorry for myself

2) I still get female compliments / talk to girls - and i've actually been asked to hang out with girls numerous time (you can stop reading now and call me a fakcel)

3) Blaming everyone else .... I 've developed somewhat of a mindset to stop blaming my parents or growing up bullied or anyone who did me wrong growing up for my position now

So yeh if you want to @mods you can ban my account and i'll be erased rom here for good. But also fuck incel tears for bullying people who have not been fortunate enough in life to experience what they have
Oofy doofy pill. :feelsrope: @Transcended Trucel

You’re a volcel if you get female compliments.

I intentionally go to the gym early in the morning to avoid everybody, only maybe a few old ppl on the treadmill.

A typical blonde toilet foid was at the gym the other morning and kept snickering and cringing in my direction (we were the only two in there at the time.)

If that is not your typical experience with women you’re a fakecel